your thoughts on the new arch enemy

My opinion of this cd is: Andy Sneap is a worthless producer and this album sounds exactly like TGE. Thanks Andy for bringing out the originality in your bands.

Agalloch said:
My opinion of this cd is: Andy Sneap is a worthless producer and this album sounds exactly like TGE. Thanks Andy for bringing out the originality in your bands.

Man, you're a fucking asshole troll.

If anyone deserved to be banned for having ignorant assinine comments it'd be you.

I have had the album for about a month now and i love it,i must admit that i was alittle dissapointed the first couple of times i heard it, but it really started to grow on me after a few listens.I don't think it's their best album, in my book it comes in fourth after Black earth,Aor,and Burning bridges, but yo should give the album a chance it takes a little more time getting into than their previous works and it's alittle more complex, but Angela's vocals are alot better on this album sometimes shereally sounds like Jeff Walker and Chuck Schuldiner,and drum sound may sound a little to steril at first ,but i must say Andy Sneap did a great job and the album is in my opinion it is just as good as the new Nevermore.