Your thoughts on this first rough mix

Hey there...I'm currently working in the studio with a local band...it's more "hair metal" than metal itself! But someones gotta pay the bills :erk:

Just looking for some thoughts on the mix (not the band!) I'm kinda at that point where anything I now do to it sounds pretty much the same...One point the band have stressed is vocals up front(god knows why, you will hear for yourself:Smug: ) But any other points would be appreciated...remember it's the mix, not the band!!(did I mention that!!!!!!!!!!)

Cheers,

http://powerstagestudios.com/WORK%20IN%20PROGRESS-AIT.mp3

I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman". :)

man, if I had a pound for every............................lol, the last time I was in kerrang mag for FOH with Napalm, the editor even asked if I ever thought of changing my name through deedpoll....wtf, it's MY name! and I don't have curly hair! well, not anymore.........when a man lo.....shit sorry, just broke into song.

Mikey Bolton said:
man, if I had a pound for every............................lol, the last time I was in kerrang mag for FOH with Napalm, the editor even asked if I ever thought of changing my name through deedpoll....wtf, it's MY name! and I don't have curly hair! well, not anymore.........when a man lo.....shit sorry, just broke into song.

Don't feel bad man. My last name is "McDonald".

farside said:
Not exactally hair metal ...Kinda reminds me of Withfinder General or Trouble.

hair%20metal.gif

The Band, Clear it up any?

No posts on the mix yet! I'm looking for diss/praise/thoughts/ just honesty.

signal chain used on various equipment can be provided...