2 - Terror Squad
3 - Pleasure to Kill

would have to be the 3.

Slayer - Show no Mercy
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Ulysses Siren - Above the Ashes

Thats what i enjoy alot right now...

polarity3 said:
Ride the Lightning fucking SUCKS. Most overrated album ever.
I love RTL. Mustaine's guitar solos in "Ride The Lightning" and "The Call of Ktulu" are amazing.

If you want to talk about overrated, the Black Album would be a relevant subject.

Erik said:
Impossible, I tried making a top 10 last night and ended up forgetting Exodus and Overkill and then I didn't want to remove any of the others anyway

Let's just say REIGN IN BLOOD and DARKNESS DESCENDS though

FINALLY another vote for Darkness Descends :headbang:

I think posting three a day is fair, its to hard to settle from the few from yesturday.

1. Slayer - "Haunting the Chapel"
2. Sepultura - "Schizophrenia"
3. Overkill - "Under the Influence"

Luca Brasi said:
I love RTL. Mustaine's guitar solos in "Ride The Lightning" and "The Call of Ktulu" are amazing.

If you want to talk about overrated, the Black Album would be a relevant subject.

Mustaine didnt play on the album nor wrote the solo's (Hammett did).. he only got credit for the two songs.. who knows what he wrote on those two songs if anything... may just be lyrics, may be just the main riff.. etc... :Smug:

1. Coroner - "Punishment For Decadence"
2. Voivod - "Killing Technology"
3. Détente - "Recognize No Authority"

RTL is my favourite Metallica album probably. It hardly sucks.

Anyway, my 3 in progress:

Kreator: Pleasure to Kill
Exodus: Bonded by Blood
and I guess Reign in Blood for now, although I tend to enjoy other thrash albums a lot more but I can't think of one single title that I would put above others as the third. Darkness Descends is great, but I hate the production, so I can't quite bear to put it in the place of other contenders.

Three is WAY too few.