Your wait is over!

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
A self-indulgent thread, but I think you can let me off with this one...

...The new Vindicator album "Black Sacrament" is officially out :) Digital streaming/download, as well as CDs and merchandise available on Bandcamp NAOOOO! It's been a long fucking time coming, so I thought I'd just post this so that everyone here can finally have a crack at this shit I've been toiling over for the past 5 years. Hope you folks like it.

Link: https://vindicatoruk.bandcamp.com/

Shit band, no fans. :p

Obligatory cheeky remark out of the way, I'm really glad to see this finally released and the few songs I streamed were pretty awesome. Gave it a download (for $6.66) and will definitely give it a listen today. Congrats, Dave! :kickass:

Now now Keenan, we're not Evile :lol: Thank you though, pal. No more harping on about how the fucking thing is getting delayed anymore.

Can't say the same about Nefasturris, but y'know... baby steps :lol:

Congratu-fucking-lations Dave. We've been hearing you talk about this shit for seemingly forever. Will definitely give it a listen soon!

Finished my first listen a little while ago... and it's awesome! I especially dig the last half of the album. Everything from Black Mass onward is just fucking heavy! Favorite songs are probably Cathedrals of Despair, Event Horizon and Nightbringer.

Very nicely done, Dave! :kickass:

Congratulations Dave. Cover art is fucking incredible, really.

Saving to listen to it till I'm not in a silly metal mood...