Your Want Lists

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
As opposed to your trade lists, please use this thread to list stuff you want. It might actually help us when creating trade lists to know what other people want.

I've got some stuff I'm on the fence about. If someone lists it in their want list, I might just offer it up. Perhaps other people are in the same boat.

The thread might fail since we'll probably see lots of rare items that few people have for trade, but let's see how it goes.

but seriously, the Dark Tranquillity demo.

How about Dark Tranquility's "Exposures" release with the moonclad reflection demo and trail of life decayed demo, together with the DVD

Please do not tell me you're seriously listing a 7" original EP from '92 in your want list :tickled:

How about Dark Tranquility's "Exposures" release with the moonclad reflection demo and trail of life decayed demo, together with the DVD

Please do not tell me you're seriously listing a 7" original EP from '92 in your want list :tickled:

nah mang, i've got the 7'' already. it's a tape! but seriously, i'll come up with something better.

The following, I already have on cd-r or have on cd but want the vinyl edition too. I cant think of too much that I need otherwise, really...except for stuff I dont know about. :oops: :cry:

Iron Man - Black Knight CD
Iron Man - The Passage CD
Manilla Road - The Deluge CD or LP
Mirror of Deception - Conversion EP
Socrates - On The Wings LP
Socrates - Drank The Conium LP
Wrathblade - War of The Titans 7"
Holy Martyr - Hail To Hellas (demo CD)
Holy Martyr - Hatred and Warlust (demo CD)
Razor - Shotgun Justice CD
Black Sabbath - First 5 on Vinyl
Dark Quarterer - Dark Quarterer LP
Witchfinder General - Everything on LP
Solstice - New Dark Age LP
Van Der Graaf Generator - Pawn Hearts LP
Genesis - Foxtrot LP
Areknames - Love Hate Round Trip 2LP
Confessor - Unraveled CD
Pagan Altar - Volume One LP
Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy LP
Tool - Aenima LP
Revelation - Never Comes Silence CD (getting the re-issue @ DOBD but would love the original)
Solstice - Halcyon CD
While Heaven Wept - Chapter One (1989-1999) 2LP
Battle Ram - Battle Ram (demo)
Cauldron Born - Born of The cauldron CD
Adramelch - Irae Melanox LP
Child Saint - Child Saint 7"
Isen Torr - Mighty & Superior 7"
Slough Feg - Anything on Vinyl
Witchfynde - Give Em Hell LP
Bodkin - Bodkin LP
Sir Lord Baltimore LP
November - En Ny Tid Ar Har LP
Jerusalem - Jerusalem LP
Comus - First Utterance LP
Jan Dukes De Grey - Mice and Rats in The Loft LP or CD
Irish Coffee - s/t LP
Buffalo - Volcanic Rock LP
Captain Beyond - s/t LP
Budgie - most of it on LP
Allman Bros - Live @ Fillmore LP
Allman Bros - Eat A Peach LP
Atomic Rooster -Death Walks Behind You LP
King Crimson - ITCoTCK LP
King Crimson - Red LP
Your Mother

Behemoth - And the Forests Dream Eternally (Enthropy Productions) MCD
Obtained Enslavement - Centuries of Sorrow (Likstoy) CD
V/A - Souveniers From Hell CD
Enthral - Prophecies of the Dying CD
Arcturus - Contellation MCD
Opeth - 7"

+ some older Norse BM-vinyls no one has anyway... (but if has, I can trade good)

Sol Invictus- In a Garden of Green
Forn Valdyrheim- Reminisce Eternity
Uaral- Sounds of Pain
Thunderstorm- Witchhunter Tales
Nest- Woodsmoke
Sol Invictus- Lex Talionis

Will trade for $$

The only thing I can think of that I really want (and have wanted for aaaages) is the Heart of the Ages LP.

I don't care what's the colour, I just want to get the 2 great songs, so I can get rid of that horrible BWP 2CD. If you have a wantlist and want to trade, PM!

I think I'll keep it. I know how much it's worth since I sold a second copy I had. Bought two copies because they had a limit for the least amount you could order for.

I would be more than happy to trade for/purchase any of the first four Abigor CDs prior to the most recent couple releases. It doesn't seem that you can find them individually too often any more. If anyone can direct me to a distro that has these individually or has these and are willing to part with them, that would be...well, that would be tits.