The Katatonia trading thread...

Apr 25, 2004
Oxfordshire, UK
Ok this will most probably fail miserably and be quickly forgotten about, but I just thought it'd be cool if there was a thread where we could post whenever we (for bizarre and ungodly reasons) want to trade or sell on Katatonia or related (as in just side projects etc., I think just posting random trade lists would be a bit silly as there's already a forum for that elsewhere on UM) stuff...thought it'd be quite a cool way of obtaining rarities etc. and insuring your items were going on to an appreciative home. Plus I was trying to think of a way of spamming my own trading stuff heh :D.

Well anyway, maybe it'll work, who knows! Lets get trading :)!

EDIT: Just realised, of course it's ok to post random tradelists when you're offering items to trade for someone's Katatonia stuff :)

Righty, talking of my spamming, I managed to get hold of a second copy (would certainly not consider trading it otherwise, for the record :D) of OT - Rain Without End in mint condition, if anyone's interested in trading or buying it with Paypal (though trading would be preferred) let me know, either in this topic or by PM, or by e-mail: theeverdarkgreen@hotmail.com ... I'm mostly interested in doom-metal stuff but just post your lists!

EDIT (4/7/05): OT CD now on hold.

the Everdarkgreen said:
Righty, talking of my spamming, I managed to get hold of a second copy (would certainly not consider trading it otherwise, for the record :D) of OT - Rain Without End in mint condition, if anyone's interested in trading or buying it with Paypal (though trading would be preferred) let me know, either in this topic or by PM, or by e-mail: theeverdarkgreen@hotmail.com ... I'm mostly interested in doom-metal stuff but just post your lists!

AAAAAAH!!!!!
but is there something specific you want for rain without end?? some specific album i mean?
related to kata... let's see what i have to offer you...
+ DM: the phantom lodge cd
+ DM: ravendusk in my heart picLP
+ DM: death's design promo cd

(all second copies as well, otherwise... :cool: )

i have also other things... but not related to kata... or at at least, not their side projects so not that relevant...

the Everdarkgreen said:

EE! Anything specific you want?!

Hi there!
Anybody interested in the "Ihva Elohim Meth"-MLP in clear blue Vinyl (limited to 500, brandnew & unplayed)?
I´m searching for the CD-version of this release or something Kata-related and rare as well...

°scarlet° said:
AAAAAAH!!!!!
but is there something specific you want for rain without end?? some specific album i mean?
related to kata... let's see what i have to offer you...
+ DM: the phantom lodge cd
+ DM: ravendusk in my heart picLP
+ DM: death's design promo cd

(all second copies as well, otherwise... :cool: )

i have also other things... but not related to kata... or at at least, not their side projects so not that relevant...

Thanks for the interest! Heh, same with Rain Without End, I'm sometimes tempted to keep two copies it's so good :p. But I'm afraid I'm not really interested in any DM stuff for now, but unrelated stuff is cool, do you have a tradelist of any kind? Here's a sketchy wantlist...

Desire
Burzum
Evoken - Except Quietus
Avernus
Funeral - Pre Tragedies
Ras Algethi - Oblita divinitas
October Tide - To Die From Strength promo tape
Katatonia - All Versions of JEM non-vinyl, Split w/ Primordial, Saw You Drown EP (CD), Ghost of The Sun single
My Dying Bride - The Stories Boxset
Forest of Shadows - Pre Where Dreams Turn to Dust

But I've undoubtedly forgotten a bunch of stuff so just send me your trade lists people! Cheers :).

I have a double copy of tonight's music ep. I'd like to trade it maybe with the Tear Gas Ep.someone?

I sent you an e-mail in regards to Rain without End, Everdarkgreen.

I'd like to trade for a size M Katatonia - Sounds of Decay shirt. I have one in size L that I'd trade for M...or I could trade something else if that'd work. Send a PM if you're interested.

Deliverance6 said:
I need the LFDGD promo......I would be willing to trade something of equal value.......please please please someone let me know they have one.........you must also be willing to part with it....... ;)

What do you consider to be equal value?

I still have one, although I was not looking to part with it immediately, if it is a way to improve my collection in other areas I am happy to look into it.

the Everdarkgreen said:
Thanks for the interest! Heh, same with Rain Without End, I'm sometimes tempted to keep two copies it's so good :p. But I'm afraid I'm not really interested in any DM stuff for now, but unrelated stuff is cool, do you have a tradelist of any kind? Here's a sketchy wantlist...

Desire
Burzum
Evoken - Except Quietus
Avernus
Funeral - Pre Tragedies
Ras Algethi - Oblita divinitas
October Tide - To Die From Strength promo tape
Katatonia - All Versions of JEM non-vinyl, Split w/ Primordial, Saw You Drown EP (CD), Ghost of The Sun single
My Dying Bride - The Stories Boxset
Forest of Shadows - Pre Where Dreams Turn to Dust

But I've undoubtedly forgotten a bunch of stuff so just send me your trade lists people! Cheers :).

hm, well, among above mentioned stuff, for trade i have only evoken's "antithesis of light".
so, all in all, i guess i'll have to wait to get my rwe copy.
and, if you ever find someone having oblita divinitas, i seriously doubt he/she will trade it for whatever... it was pressed in 100 copies all handnumbered... i know just one person having this jewel... so, good luck!

°scarlet° said:
hm, well, among above mentioned stuff, for trade i have only evoken's "antithesis of light".
so, all in all, i guess i'll have to wait to get my rwe copy.
and, if you ever find someone having oblita divinitas, i seriously doubt he/she will trade it for whatever... it was pressed in 100 copies all handnumbered... i know just one person having this jewel... so, good luck!

Ahh alrighty, sorry about that, if you do have a trade list of any kind tho I do urge you to send it along as like I say I'm sure i've forgotten a whole bunch of stuff I want :).
Heh heh, wow I never knew it was that limited altho I was obviously aware it was very rare (like pretty much everything else in that list heh) and I knew my chances were pretty low of actually getting it, but just in case I stuck it in there there anyway hehe...if you ever find out that person no longer wants it however please let me know :p.

Hmm...I have an excellent condition copy of Rain Without End that I might be willing to part with, depending on what's offered. I also have the Jhva Elohim Meth blue vinyl (lim. 500 copies) and the Brave Murder Day purple vinyl (lim. 333 copies, I have number 33).

Oh, for anyone that's interested, I also have the Opeth Still Day Beneath the Sun 7 inch and for the Cryptopsy fans in the house, I have a set of signature Flo Mournier/Cryptopsy drumsticks (feat. Cryptopsy logo) signed by Flo Mournier.