Interesting Katatonia facts thread......

does anyone realy know what happened to Guilame le huche??
i highly doubt the "he became a magician" story..
he is just realy mysterious that guy... facts about him would be interesting :)

Hobo said:
does anyone realy know what happened to Guilame le huche??
i highly doubt the "he became a magician" story..
he is just realy mysterious that guy... facts about him would be interesting :)

Previous members:
Micke Oretoft - bass (1996-1997) - now in Bewitched and Eyekon
Israphel Wing / Guillaume Le Huche - bass (1992-1994) - now in Bewitched and Eyekon

Deliverance6 said:
Previous members:
Micke Oretoft - bass (1996-1997) - now in Bewitched and Eyekon
Israphel Wing / Guillaume Le Huche - bass (1992-1994) - now in Bewitched and Eyekon

Are you sure about that? I haven't found them in the members of these bands :Spin: Official website of Eyekon says that they are previous members :) Hmm... and I haven't found them in members of Bewitched too - you mean this Bewitched where Blakkheim used to play? Maybe this magic stuff is true :p

Discouraged_Tom said:
Are you sure about that? I haven't found them in the members of these bands :Spin: Official website of Eyekon says that they are previous members :) Hmm... and I haven't found them in members of Bewitched too - you mean this Bewitched where Blakkheim used to play? Maybe this magic stuff is true :p

yea there is a band from Chile called Bewitched.. they got a cd called "Somewhere Beyond The Mist" .. maybe wizard Le Huche has any to do with it..

haha.. nope he hasn't played on that bewitched either..

http://bewitchedrealm.cjb.net/

burton said:
Middle name, maybe? And I'm sure that the lord part is there soley because it sounds awesome.

i don't think Jonas' middle name is Seth..

Jonas P Renkse ..

i guess that Seth name has to do with Osiris egypcian legend ..

http://www.aldokkan.com/art/osiris.htm

" That night, while hunting by the light of the moon, Seth stumbled upon the finely decorated box. He was blinded with rage at the sight of his brother. He ripped Ausar (Osiris) into fourteen pieces and scattered them throughout Egypt. Aset (Isis) learns of this new crime, and her grief is renewed. She once again sets out to find her husbands remains. She used a boat made out of papyrus reeds to conduct her search. It was believed that, because of this, a crocodile would never attack a papyrus boat, fearing that it might contain the mighty goddess. Where ever she finds a piece of Ausar (Osiris), she buries it, and builds a shrine in that place. This is the reason that Ausar (Osiris) has so many tombs in Egypt. "

Discouraged_Tom said:

...it could be wrong....tihs is where I found it......

its at the bottom where the BIO part is....

http://www.zenial.nl/html/katatoni.htm

I'm quite sure that Jonas took his Lord Seth title because it sound dark and gloomy. btw i named my dog Set but he passed away few years ago :)

This question about the ending of "Teargas" - I always thought it was sound of turning the page in book :Spin: but the lighter seems to be more possible answer :)

And yeah... we still don't know for sure what are doing Israphel and Oretoft nowadays :)

Mr. Le Huche played also in band In Grey... Blakkheim played in this band too. Somebody heard this music? Here is the proof at the bottom of page: http://www.tartareandesire.com/bands/ingrey.html

Maybe this has come up before but, What is the meaning of the title "Last fair deal gone down"?
And "Dance of december souls"?

Discouraged_Tom said:
And yeah... we still don't know for sure what are doing Israphel and Oretoft nowadays :)

There was some kind of "Whatever happened to Micke Oretoft"-thread two or three years ago where Oretoft himself wrote about the circumstances of his departure and how he felt about it. At the end he said that he was still making music, but that it had nothing to do with metal. He even gave away three monickers (something like "Bizzarpause Incarnated", "Like 141 Dead Whores" and something else I can't remember), but I doubt he ever released any of it.

Katatonia and Opeth are really into month names..

Forest of October
October Tide
April Ethereal
Dance of December Souls
March 4
Dirge for November

we want more songs or albums for the other months :) :headbang:

Hypnos said:
iirc there was an album supposed to be released after 'For Funerals To Come'. its name was 'Moonbride' and there was already the covepicture painted...
Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know, For Funerals To Come is the unfinished album that was supposed to become Moonbride. Curious about that coverpicture though, was it ever used for anything?