Bisclaveret / Sect / Ab Intra Scontrum - Act VI (CD) Other
Death In June The Phoenix Has Risen (CD) Other
Death In June & Les Joyaux de la Princesse Östenbräun (CD) Other
In Gowan Ring Exits & Entrances (CD) Other
Kirlian Camera Still Air: Aria Immobile (CD) Electronic
Kirlian Camera Uno (CD) Other
Mushroom's Patience Water (CD) Other
Nature and Organisation Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude (CD) Other
Sol Invictus / Rose Rovine E Amanti / Andrew King Mythological Prospect Of The Citie Of Londonium (CD) Other
Stahlwerk 9 Briefe aus der Heimat (2CD) Other
Stahlwerk 9 Revolution Of The Antichrist (CD) Other
Von Thronstahl / The Days Of The Trumpet Call Split (CD) Other

I've only got two Kirlian Camera releases listed, but really, I'd like to try to track down as many of their releases that I don't have but I have no real means of acquiring whatsoever since everything they've put out besides a handful of recent reissues like Erinnerung and Pictures from Eternity is so horribly out of print it's not even funny.

Currently, most urgently and straight off the top of my head (I've got a few hundred items on my wish list)...the upcoming full-lengths from Alcest, Leviathan, Deathspell Omega, and perhaps the upcoming (or are those already out?) Arckanum reissues, the two latest Paysage d'Hiver A5 digipaks, Insanity's "From the Grave" compilation, this mysterious new Necrovore project that'll include re-recordings of "Divus De Mortuus" (or whatever that demo was called), and my copy of Akitsa's "Sang Nordique" that Hospital Productions supposedly mailed two weeks ago.

I'm looking for a cheap copy of "Ildjarn is Dead" so I can sell my "Det Frysende Nordariket" CD for mega profit without actually losing any Ildjarn material from my collection (the few songs on DFN that aren't on IiD are on my copy of the Ildjarn-Nidhogg s/t); plus IiD has a whole bunch of additional material I haven't heard.

"Forest Poetry" and "Strength & Anger" are the cheapest/easiest to find. They're both solid albums, but I think FP's a little better...it probably has the fiercest sound out of all his albums.

"Hardangervidda I" is probably the best place to hear ambient Ildjarn. I remember "Hardangervidda II" experimenting with some synth sounds that didn't work too well, and "Landscapes" is just too long...not worth the search/money.

"Det Frysende Nordariket" is decent but wildly inconsistent, and "Ildjarn" would be excellent if it didn't have the shittiest drum sound imaginable. Neither of these albums would cost you less than $50.

The "Ildjarn-Nidhogg" compilation is a very fine listen. It combines some of the best elements of ambient and metal Ildjarn. It's OOP but probably tends to be significantly cheaper than DFN or the s/t.