Youtube stupidity takes a new low

TheWinterSnow

Den Mørke Natt
Oct 22, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Call me stupid, but, If I buy a Dual Rec, will I need to buy a cab? Or can the head make the sound itself?

the whole video is flocked with reatrded comments including that EMG's use batteries so they have less tone than a "Les Paul" and EMGs use batteries, not magenets to make the sound

holy fuck i laughed at the first quote though, that has to be a troll, people can't be that stupid

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=It_k4uDnetU&fromurl=/watch?v=It_k4uDnetU

LOL!

is all I have to say.

and also - referring to the head/cab thing. I find when i plug my loadbox up and crank my amp loud enough i can actually hear my riffs being played through the head. It sound's like filaments rustling so i suppose there's some truth there ;)

lol, youtube comments are the most retarded "forum" I have ever seen, really so many people post such retarded posts, seems like they compete over total close-minded, stripped down stupidity. that guy from your quote should be the guy in digitaldeath's avatar, with the pic of a mic'd head and a FAIL hahaha

lol, youtube comments are the most retarded "forum" I have ever seen, really so many people post such retarded posts, seems like they compete over total close-minded, stripped down stupidity. that guy from your quote should be the guy in digitaldeath's avatar, with the pic of a mic'd head and a FAIL hahaha

hahaha i could seer that dude doing that.

I have to say, i often act retarded at youtube just for fun.. but not a chance in hell it would be as awesome as these genuinely stupid guys! :lol:

"TONE WISE IS THE VIBRATION OVER THE STRING INTO THE PICKUP, NOT POWERED BY A MAGNET, DIPSHIT" -Almogmon

One of the biggest stupidities on yt is "demoing" an amp/cab with a crappy camera microphone instead of micing it up properly then replacing the crappy audio in the video...
Sometimes even overdriving the camera mic...

Omg those comments...brain...hurts.

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do shut up when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?

Another youtube stupidity is when people post "which pedals do they use" comments on like Metallica concert videos when they think that they can recreate that tone with their little Crate practice amp and a magical pedal.

Omg those comments...brain...hurts.

¯(°_o)/¯ How do shut up when you don't know what the fuck you are talking about?

Another youtube stupidity is when people post "which pedals do they use" comments on like Metallica concert videos when they think that they can recreate that tone with their little Crate practice amp and a magical pedal.

oh yea those are always great, i usually laigh pretty hard especially when forum members play them to buy random pedals to get that sounds and wonder why they don't sound just like teh metallicaz when they plug into their practice amp.