Youtube Thread

If you hate Rap then keep it to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink Floyd - Echoes pt.1

pt.2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y1bTyOMqqU&feature=related[/ame]

The best Floyd song you've ever heard.

The rap that I own is good. People that say all rap sucks obviously aren't digging deep enough into the genre.

Rap's been around for a long time, before recording music was possible, it went through lots of phases. Theres more Rap then the rolling in cars shit.

rap... ha... and here I thought this was a music forum where people come to rap about music.......... :zombie:

Rap is music. Music is organized sound, so any organized sounds, no matter how much you dislike it, is still music.

For videos

Rap's been around for a long time, before recording music was possible, it went through lots of phases. Theres more Rap then the rolling in cars shit.
Am I the only one with this reaction ---> :zombie:

Rap is music. Music is organized sound, so any organized sounds, no matter how much you dislike it, is still music.

Nope aint music, where did you get that "organized sound" speel? Thats pretty good... easily sold? I suppose seeing how speach is organized sounds thats music too...... ey?

Hey I wouldnt have said anything if you say "If you hate Rap then keep it to yourself." I bust on rap because I find its ability to entice the masses amusing. I dont care if people like it, its their ears.

Music: An art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.

Straight from the dictionary.

And for videos

The rap that I own is good. People that say all rap sucks obviously aren't digging deep enough into the genre.

Or people just don't like that kind of music. Like me. I've heard alot of the 'underground' less commercial stuff and it isn't my thing. So it sucks IMO.

Am I the only one with this reaction ---> :zombie:

Nope aint music, where did you get that "organized sound" speel? Thats pretty good... easily sold? I suppose seeing how speach is organized sounds thats music too...... ey?

Stop shitting up this thread with your bullshit

Bon Iver - Skinny Love (live)

Band of Horses - The Funeral
[youtube]ibE7IqEjni4&feature=related[/youtube]

Jeru The Damaja - Can't Stop The Prophet

:lol: sorry boys......

good tasteful music with equally good tasteful looks

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcM3NJ9Xuc&feature=related[/ame]