YouTubery for the masses

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Post awesome videos here.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5_d46BgmdoA[/ame]

"Endless Rain" by X Japan. Pretty sure this was the last song from their last gig. It's magnificent.

Ah this is the thread. Come on people, do what Spiff said. I've got a decent connection now so I can join in. Shannow's one doesn't work any more, as the link was violated or something.

You might have seen this kid receiving a Nintendo 64 before, but this video rules:

Mr. Bungle fans may want to check out this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt your a complete and utter waste o space. Your full of shit and have nothing decent to contriute to this forum. If you think having every second word in front of a child as loud profanity then your seriosly screwed up.

Matt your a complete and utter waste o space. Your full of shit and have nothing decent to contriute to this forum. If you think having every second word in front of a child as loud profanity then your seriosly screwed up.

How was Hanso to know that you had a kid in front of you when you watched that. Having a kid in front of the computer perhaps could be considered bad parenting. And I am sick to death of this bullshit how we have to consider kids all the fucking time. Swearing on TV, internet censorship - nothing at all should be censored - it should be up to the parents of the kids to censor things from their children. Why should I suffer because you ruined your life or there could be a chance that a fucking kid sees it.

What exactly do you contribute to these forums? Your unrealistic political views and awful taste in music you self-righteous bitch.

-----
and now waiting for a certain someones response.

You want a word of words you looser you can fucking have one.
All that was needed as is done in other forums is a not safe for work warning.That was what my point was about you wanker.
Go fuck yourself!
Calling me a self rightous bitch and saying I have ruined my life because I have a child you might as well as call the majority of people who post here the same thing as many here have children.
Having my child on my lap is not bad parenting you really have fucked yourself royaly by calling me a bad parent. You have no right to pass judgement just based on the simple request.
If someone here opened that video at work there would have been major consequences for that.
Oh and I don't need people to help me in my anger at such a fuckwit.If others choose to do so that's their choice.