YT: Part 1 of my EP "Digression" recording

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Wayyyy overdue! Was done in 2009 but here's the first part.

Nothing very exciting and I really didn't have much decent footage to work with but yeah, some of you might be interested :loco:

*Note...not suitable if you have motion sickness....my camera man has no skillz* :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
watching you play makes me think that the whole EP was recorded in one take! :lol:
AWESOME!

fart.jpg

Fuck yeah! Awesome playing.

Awesome everything, actually. Especially the fart.

I hate it when you get stuck on one part.... but the rest of the track is usually pretty lax after that, and you think to yourself "wtf?"

Haha thanks for checking it out!

Ola, thankfully his faces only come out when theres a video camera or similar around :lol:

Still his camera skills did cost a fair bit of film, zooming into the carpet and my face! :erk:

Oh yeah that little "setup" in the video was for the tracking only, thats when I had this weird 3/4 size Mesa 4x12 with Black Shadow MC90's. The final CD was reamped via the 1960DM + TS-808.

Oh yeah that little "setup" in the video was for the tracking only, thats when I had this weird 3/4 size Mesa 4x12 with Black Shadow MC90's. The final CD was reamped via the 1960DM + TS-808.

was allready wondering what the mesa cab was about ;)

As I allready said, really nice video...needs less cameraman-faces and moar cowbell/gong tho :headbang:

was allready wondering what the mesa cab was about ;)

As I allready said, really nice video...needs less cameraman-faces and moar cowbell/gong tho :headbang:

Cheers brospeth!

PT 2 has much less scary faces due to him mostly not being there...:lol: So I set the camera up on the tripod and did Falling Into Darkness alone! I do have some bass footage for this next part :cool:

PS: I'll make sure to slip some cowbell into the new album! :headbang:

Hah! Not in this lifetime im sure, can't hold a candle to players of that degree :erk: Thanks for watching and ill have PT 2 sometime soon with more actual playing/recording this time :headbang: