ZANEX. Nes on SOUND ADVICE

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Teh Mt S store is going to be closing just after the Madison store is remodled. They are making zero profit in MT S.

The Madison store is shut down now. I am going to MT s today if i can and get my orders. ROn got to work yesterday and Bobby the fag had taken all the cd's.

No offence you if you like him, but i cant stand BOB. IT kills m eto have to hand him my cash.

What im gettin at, is, if i can, i want to go around 5PM today, I have you rnumbers, if i go, should i call you and meet, and maybe check the store out and chat? Now i m not gareenteein that im going, you know how timeis, and im very busy. BUt there is a chnace.

Im in a bit of i ahurry, so, i need to leave now, i haev a dinner to attend.

Seeya

ledmag, yes Bobby is kind of odd and kind of different. I took no offense to what you said. It's 3:00 right now and I just got through mowing. I seriously doubt if I can make it to Mt. Sterling by 5 p.m. though, I've got some errands(sp?) to run still. I still may go to Rock Fest at Annies on July 12. Are you still interested. I'm might be interested in the Danzig/Prong show at Bogart's. Keep in touch.

Well, i didnt get to go either. DAMMIT

Yes, we are going to DANZIGS. Im still not sure about the other show, probably not, i am a tight ass about some things haahhaa. MONEY hahah.

The Danzig show is now on the 9th of July, they changed the date.

As far as i know, everyone but Brian from the metal archives is going. WHen Marduke was canceled, he cancelled. He is a black fan an dthats pretty much it.

oh well....

Thanks for not taking offence on BOB. Its just he can be such a smart ass. ANd he rats on Ron for everything. The 1st time i met him, he ragged Ron out. SO, that pretty much did him in for me.