Zero Hour First album re-release info?

Rex said:
isnt the first ZH album being re-released with new artwork and stuff? if so, is there any updates on this, like a release date or any info if there will be extra stuff added to it or not?

thanks

I think the release date for the Re-Release of the S/T CD is set for sometime in June. There will be new artwork and layout by Travis Smith, and from what I have seen it is another Travis Smith masterpiece!! There will be 4 new songs. 2 are demo tracks, the other 2 were recorded around the same time as the others but weren't finished until after the S/T was out. One is an instrumental and the other has vocals.

Bob "Buddah"

Demonspell said:
I'm really interested in hearing what a Zero Hour instrumental sounds like...

From what I can remember the song is sort of jazzy like Jasuns solo stuff. Just more heavier. I haven't listened to the song in a long time, I guess I will have to break out the tape, but from what I can remember its just guitars and bass and a lil drums........not totaly sure but I do know its not a typical instrumental that you would expect from them.

Bob "Buddah"

Buddah808 said:
I think the release date for the Re-Release of the S/T CD is set for sometime in June. There will be new artwork and layout by Travis Smith, and from what I have seen it is another Travis Smith masterpiece!! There will be 4 new songs. 2 are demo tracks, the other 2 were recorded around the same time as the others but weren't finished until after the S/T was out. One is an instrumental and the other has vocals.

Bob "Buddah"

I'm so fricking excited to get that s/t re-release. WOO HOO