Zero Hour Rules!!!!!, my 1st post here

Flavio CotM

Jan 27, 2006
San Diego CA
A fan of ZH for a few years, and had the pleasure of getting my ass kicked by the live performance at at pp in sept.
Awesome bunch of guys, my friend John Hough(longshot9) from san Ramon Ca. introduced me to you guys, very cool vibe from you guys :kickass:

Keep up the awesome work guys, you have a fan forever !!!!!

Hope to see you guys soon in San Diego if not i'll settle for L.A.

Hey Flavio!!

Hell yeah man! These guys are awesome players and people! You definitely got the right vibe! Hough did you right by introducing you to ZH! They have been one of my favorites since like '99! Good to see you posting here! These guys deserve the recognition!

Flavio,

Thank you so much bro for the very kind words and awesome to have you on our forum bro.

Appreciate the kind words again Flavio and please say hello to my shred-Brutha John....That kat RULES!!

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH

G'day from the land of Australia!!! I've only just discovered Zero Hour as well, and they're friggin' awesome!!! Jasun, you're an incredible guitarist man, and I'm sure you'll be a great influence on my own playing and songwriting...

Right on Progmetalpilgrim and thank you so much for the kind words bro...YOU RULE!!!

Keep shredding it up my brutha and again thank you so much for all the support.

METAL!!

Jasun

I have to admit that even though I had heard Towers and a Fragile Mind, Zero Hour was never a big band for me. That is...until Specs:OMG:

This is just a wonderful album through and through and Chris' addition as a vocalist it's the best choice that the band could ever make. I always knew that the guys from the band were excellent players but there a was a piece missing and Chris has filled that spot impecably. From now on I'll make sure that I keep an eye on these guys in the future:headbang:

BTW, the song that did it for me was The Falcon's Cry...one of the most beautiful tracks I heard in 2006..heartwrenching and full of emotion!:cry:

Great job, Zero Hour!:worship:

FLAVIO!!

What Up Dude!!!

ZERO HOUR is the cure to all that ails ya!! They are the elixer of everything bodacious and insane!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

What up Brett!!!!

I was a fan of them, but i totally converted in a devoted fan after their PP performance!!!! it was really huge for me, John Hough & me got in early so we wouldn't miss their set.

I listen to the cd's I got recently just about everyday...well i listen to them on my ipod as I ride to work. Zero Hour should come back to the east coast!

Have fun guys.

Clay~~Suspyre

YOU KATS RULE and the support from all of you helps so much.

The rad vocalist in Suspyre Clay it's great to see you here bro....YOU RULE MAN!!!

Kenneth is always the man and is always spreading the word about us....YOU ARE THE PR MAN OF THE YEAR.

Brutha Rob and Flavio I'm SO STOKED you dig latest ZH on CD and live....METAL MY BRO'S!!

I've known brutha Hawk and Rick forever and the coolest kats. I know from day 1 these guy's have been supporting us the whole way through. I feel the METAL!!

Brett, you're the man to come up with the Tipton Tip....How METAL is that.

ALL OF YOU JUST KICK BUTT and thank you so much as always for what you all do for us.....METAL!!

Jasun

whoah suspyre vocalist?! i listen to you guys on my ipod!!!!!! you're stuff is awesome!