Zombie Walk (zombie girls content lol)

narcossintese

Nov 4, 2008
Brazil
www.myspace.com
As I´ve said on another thread, every year I organize a Zombie Walk here in Brazil. This year was awesome, more than 2K people having fun on the streets. Sunny day, cold beer, punk rock band playing open air... also lots of beautiful zombie girls, so I separated a few pics to share with you pervs :zombie:

Hope your Halloween parties were cool. Cheers! :kickass:

screenhunter28nov051957.jpg

screenhunter96nov091436.jpg

screenhunter07nov091410.jpg

ogaaaclczh8cwn8d0vzap9x.jpg

screenhunter62nov091429.jpg

zombiewalk023.jpg

img7405e.jpg

screenhunter128nov05205.jpg

screenhunter98nov091436.jpg

screenhunter109nov05203.jpg

zombiewalk211.jpg

zombiewalk013.jpg

Bonus pic: Cute kids!
screenhunter131nov05205.jpg

You can check other thousands pics from our Zombie Walks here.

We do this in Houston every year as well. It's good fun, they go into random stores/restaurants sometimes, lol.

I bet in brazil that's a real gun :D

LOL let´s hope not. But there was a guy dressed as Jason Voorhees there with a real chainsaw. I couldn´t understand if it was real, only without the blade, or he was using another gadget to make the sound, all I know is that everytime he turned that thing on it was CHAOS! Everyone running scared, loads of fun:

OgAAAGKkdAkKCKl3NJxme9gR91Zr5Y1eG02M-hJZL-5cftzTzJZxR3Dc3csNKXqrye86SuL9VETCUa0yoOrgRT8LPNAAm1T1UDmuLMFl0rvVqi8FMERyz2O5HZ0g.jpg

LOL let´s hope not. But there was a guy dressed as Jason Voorhees there with a real chainsaw. I couldn´t understand if it was real, only without the blade, or he was using another gadget to make the sound, all I know is that everytime he turned that thing on it was CHAOS!

Seems to be a real one, just without the chain.

Now I know what I'm going to save my money for. :D Yet another reason I want to visit Brazil one day. :)

It's a real one, it's a Stihl, worked at the marketing agency that did all their ads,
product design and stuff, they do a lot of pics with hot girls...

Would be pretty cool do to go to a Zombie Walk. Would be awesome if somebody built
a truck like dead wreckoning and drive along.

I think the girls with the zippers in their faces look pretty cool, not very zombie like
but I dig the idea.

I have to move to Brazil!

3-4 of the girl were the most beautifil creatures I've seen (like the 1st and third pic in your first post, as well as the one quoted above...and some others).
Really, I'm stunned, is that how braziallian girls look like?
-
-
-well, some of them clearly had some German Nazi ancestors, so there must be girls like that here as well, but that many in "only" 2000? I don't think so.

Is that the Sao Paulo zombie walk, man? Holy shit, i should move to Sao Paulo - or just move out of the north. God, i remember when i went to BH. I swear I didn't see a single fugly girl.

Is that the Sao Paulo zombie walk, man? Holy shit, i should move to Sao Paulo - or just move out of the north. God, i remember when i went to BH. I swear I didn't see a single fugly girl.

Yeah! We do it every 11/02 (Finados)

It's a real one, it's a Stihl, worked at the marketing agency that did all their ads,
product design and stuff, they do a lot of pics with hot girls...

LOL that dude is insane. He turned the thing on and started chasing random people.

I have to move to Brazil!

3-4 of the girl were the most beautifil creatures I've seen (like the 1st and third pic in your first post, as well as the one quoted above...and some others).
Really, I'm stunned, is that how braziallian girls look like?
-
-
-well, some of them clearly had some German Nazi ancestors, so there must be girls like that here as well, but that many in "only" 2000? I don't think so.

Brazil is a mixed bag of cultures and races, specially where I live, so there´s no "classic brazilian look". But yeah, these photos show how much diversity (and beauty) you can find on the streets. As you can see on the photos, there are japanese, italian, german, native, african, jew, etc, everything mixed. Many germans came to brazil to escape from the war. There actually was a guy dressed as zombie Hitler and some sort of a nazi zombie brigade this year, with all the gas masks and S&M leather clothes. It was a joke, they´re not really nazi, of course.

Gonna post some more interesting pictures (not only girls)
OgAAAMNQ2118jNXkFGtDFTbME7ksaTJeuT88Md_Tytc8E-jplbW5SJG5-VMYuCsMkCXMeRMN8sh4kUTpqhDdtJpwp-4Am1T1UB9kZILLlnvBq5UkIx48xVvWMKQd.jpg

zombiewalk187.jpg

OgAAADb_MsAiRGUkbyYcxOTEdxFiMyufXq0Y5gOYnDvhy44GVB916fG6l61WQz-ZPb5Jnop8WJaCHvDKWiwHQJLuKuMAm1T1UCrwNfyTOChayEWz4DHmJwbVCJkV.jpg

OgAAALX3TgSlHWwIUbeZno3nYMeP9SNI_m15TOP7Jo9T7jjOrj8Gv1M6jUEk7fityWhNUBp-updgjp9sXfEJgPpuoFMAm1T1UJBiUn25HXhffHkzLy8YhOcQrtY4.jpg

c4b90232ea097fcb8016f87aed9afc14e82965.jpg

img_7298.jpg

DSC00448_02-11-2010.jpg

zombiewalk090.jpg

ScreenHunter_08%20Nov.%2008%2014.18.jpg

zombiewalk198.jpg

OgAAAErJ_rcg2iLQlkgZcNC9_Nk2o1D97nvi3--irEWYjhpB2I6tfFkB7IN2MbaWg50PJAqdBiqBrXSvYd2HcWxGay4Am1T1UB8rHNQ9vYhMPtyubXvCztPBQm7_.jpg

OgAAANzsylQlgvNyt6dyBoVvGsyTZErhSGUcMnyPiDVmt8sm-tIdaRkBiLjy6BIKd2FtUceWEZYuLV8K0LSc1FrsuY4Am1T1UENRoFEyFCG9UmMz1yJiBvBfiSAg.jpg

OgAAAJgt2B5Y0hijTs7VTyVVSfFtHY-gFdJnu7eCFd3WH7wVnd7PoaxGF0WOxJfuxGVl-_3xyjSOPTt0_5k39I37KH8Am1T1UPe2WI8Bd0Ed_0neJTGeUjl4FhO-.jpg