ZP Theart Left Dragonforce?

ZP theart is a great singer! power metal has some similarities to thrash metal, but the vocals are completely different! and if they get a thrash metal vocalist in there i am gonna be PISSED OFF BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time I heard, Daniel Heiman joined the swedish power metal band Crystal Eyes for Confessions of the Maker album. Don't know what happened to him after that to be honest.

Alessio would definitely be wasted on them. I hope they get someone unknown. Big time vocalists invariably end up somewhere else, it'd be nice to hear some new underground talent fresh on the scene.

Heiman's singing for a few smaller metal bands, but I think if Dragonforce came calling he'd probably accept their offer. Then again, he has some pretty strong (and strange) ideas about musical integrity and the stuff he wants to convey. Not sure DF really fit his profile.

Its probably just a massive rumour that i heard....

this might seem ridiculous but the rumour ive been hearing is ZP has joined PowerQuest....Steve, any word on this?

i know youve just split with pete....and a new singer has already been found....

Its probably just a massive rumour that i heard....

this might seem ridiculous but the rumour ive been hearing is ZP has joined PowerQuest....Steve, any word on this?

i know youve just split with pete....and a new singer has already been found....

:confused:

PQ have just split with Ben randall and Pete....a new vocalist has already been found...

no ones been announced....but what ive been hearing from a few close friends in london is theres a hint that it " MIGHT " be ZP. dont hold me to this because its the last thing id expect to. but massive if it is!

Well, wouldn't that be a fascinating development.

From a logistical standpoint, though, ZP is used to doing this for a living, and I'm pretty sure the PQ guys need real jobs. Would that work?

If it's true, though, hell, pretty cool, and maybe a windfall for PQ!

Though I'm getting a little bit weirded out by the PQ revolving door...