ZP Theart Left Dragonforce?

^ if that's true it will hopefully make power quest a little bit more popular but i doubt it...

Not a thing which needs doing but may be a consequence.

Though I'm getting a little bit weirded out by the PQ revolving door...

I await Steve's confirmation but I'd be very upset if it turns out we have yet another line-up change. :erk:

EDIT: By Steve's twitter post and facebook updates, my fears have been confirmed :cry: This will put a dent in the new album...FUCK

I think from my point of view I had to make the changes now before we got into the album cycle proper....I know it's annoying for you guys and it has been far from ideal for me too but I'm really confident that you are going to like the new material!

whoa, now pete and ben's gone?

you're hiring a guitarist, eh? too bad my skills aren't up to par haha.

don't tell me...is ZP PQ's new singer?

I think from my point of view I had to make the changes now before we got into the album cycle proper....I know it's annoying for you guys and it has been far from ideal for me too but I'm really confident that you are going to like the new material!
Definitely the best idea, before things start getting more complicated. Looking forward to hearing about this new singer! Interesting that he (presumably he) is already confirmed!

I just read something on the net that the singer and one of the guitarists from PQ left, then it said PQ have already found a new vocalist... ZP?! Christ, thet would be the only thing I would love to see ZP do now.

Oh, and Steve, if this isn't true, have you got any plans to ask ZP to do a song or two on the upcomming album?

If it's true it's going to sound pretty much like the PQ demo which is a very weird case of history repeating :S I'm wary of any new singer or musician joining the Quest...ZP would take some getting used to. Anyway, could be anyone - let's not ruin it for Steve

If it's true it's going to sound pretty much like the PQ demo which is a very weird case of history repeating :S I'm wary of any new singer or musician joining the Quest...ZP would take some getting used to.

I thought i was the only one who was thinking this. i'm kind of hoping it's not ZP.... NOT because i don't want PQ to get popular, but because i don't want them to get popular JUST because of him. Plus i would just be thinking of DragonForce when he was singing - would have to get used to it like Dom said

Well, with Zip leaving DF... and Pete is free...

What if the two bands switched singers? haha

Zippy's now listed on wiki as PQ's current vocalist... somebody being overzealous? :D

Please, someone already added someone as a guitarist. Don't get excited. :lol:

i was bored today so i went to read up dragonforce audition vids from youtube peeps, and there is one guy that caught my attention.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTPQoGM-nXI&feature=related[/ame]

he's an italian but lives currently in brazil. man, his voice kind of reminded me of alessio when i first heard him. i watched his other vids and he sung great covers of tribuzy, helloween, and ed guy.