ZP Theart Left Dragonforce?

It is not Monday yet.

I have to say all this political fiasco here in the UK is enough to distract me until then. I've barely slept since election night, it's all equal parts exciting and depressing!

Excitement goeth before a fall :)

I think too many newcomers have hyped this up cementing speculation towards a certain vocalist ;)

Let's chill and hope for who is best for PQ, not our expectations.

Hell yeah! :kickass: I'd love to start an awesome American power metal band, and then travel Europe.

I can't believe I'm not the only American power metal-head here! Awesome :headbang:

impellitteri is american power/thrash/neo classic metal band. they are sorda half christainish whatever (idk if that bothers you) but chris impellitteri is one of or the fastest guitar players in the world. he has some crazy ass shit skillz!!!!

there ablums are mostly only sold in Europe and Japan so they are a bit expensive here, but holy heck he is AMAZING!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excitement goeth before a fall :)

I think too many newcomers have hyped this up cementing speculation towards a certain vocalist ;)

Let's chill and hope for who is best for PQ, not our expectations.

now i'm feeling unwelcome :cry:

perhaps this is true but i've seen some senior members's posts showing some high expectations too.. and no discouragement to such speculations came from above ...

anyway, you are right about too much hope

impellitteri is american power/thrash/neo classic metal band. they are sorda half christainish whatever (idk if that bothers you) but chris impellitteri is one of or the fastest guitar players in the world. he has some crazy ass shit skillz!!!!

there ablums are mostly only sold in Europe and Japan so they are a bit expensive here, but holy heck he is AMAZING!!!

That's amazing! Thanks for the tip and I'll be sure to check him out more. :) I actually got to recently see another American guitar player everyone is thinking is the next Steve Vai (been hearing that a lot about a bunch of players recently though) Heard of Tyler Bryant? He plays some Hendrix-style rock, but is quite entertaining. Doen't have an album out yet, which sucks.

I don't have a problem with christian metal bands, as long as they don't preach or look down on others for not sharing their beliefs.

That's amazing! Thanks for the tip and I'll be sure to check him out more. :) I actually got to recently see another American guitar player everyone is thinking is the next Steve Vai (been hearing that a lot about a bunch of players recently though) Heard of Tyler Bryant? He plays some Hendrix-style rock, but is quite entertaining. Doen't have an album out yet, which sucks.

I don't have a problem with christian metal bands, as long as they don't preach or look down on others for not sharing their beliefs.

"preach". uh. well impellitteri has been around sin '87 so the lyrics are vast and varieds, some sound VERY "christian", and may offend "non-christian" people. where as other songs offend "christians" i am a christian but not uptight so none of it really bothers me XD as an example lyrics range from
"answer to the master, gonna' bring you to your knees breakaway the chains, he will give you rest answer to the master, when we reach our destiny every knee will give you rest answer to the master, when we reach our destiny every knee shall bow, every toungue confess"
to
"I'm a speed demon I feel the rush, I feel alive I'm a speed demon I'll never drive your 55 I'm a speed demon"
so it's pretty varied. the lyrics can sometimes be hard to hear. idk i just have to say CHRIS IMPELLITTERI IS THE SHIT! and i have never heard of tyler bryant. i'll look him up here soon :kickass:

now i'm feeling unwelcome :cry:

perhaps this is true but i've seen some senior members's posts showing some high expectations too.. and no discouragement to such speculations came from above ...

anyway, you are right about too much hope

Ah never never, no such implication :) But now the new singer's announced...well hate to say I told you so! :kickass: I think we're better off without ZP personally, would have been very interesting though

And finally from me on this issue....just to clear things up....

I've refrained from commenting on the whole ZP thing....but, so you all know, myself and ZP did not have a conversation about him joining PQ and no approach or offer was made on that front. Needless to say, like everyone else, I wish him and the DF guys all the very best with their future musical plans

And finally from me on this issue....just to clear things up....

I've refrained from commenting on the whole ZP thing....but, so you all know, myself and ZP did not have a conversation about him joining PQ and no approach or offer was made on that front. Needless to say, like everyone else, I wish him and the DF guys all the very best with their future musical plans

thanks for this steve.

i've re-posted this on dragonforce forum to let them know what's up regarding this issue. your post should clarify everything.

with that said, goodluck and we can't wait to hear the demo, if you guys are ever going to put it up or sell it :kickass: