ZP Theart Left Dragonforce?

Indeed. good luck with the auditions :headbang: the announcement will be soon i hope. i'm good to wait because i know when the singer is announced i'll just be anticipating the album even more :lol:

All right!! Hope the auditions went well; can't wait to hear who the vocalist is.

Ok guys.....just got home from the auditions.

Apologies for the delay with the singer announcement......I assure you that this will be announced NEXT MONDAY!!!!!

the announcement of the new vocalist and new guitarist of PQ is more interesting than knowing who's is going to win in our country's presidential election this may 10

yeah! we'd be better off if we had a metal PM :headbang: meanwhile, we have to do with poor cover performances - and i believe Nick is the best we have at the moment

on the other hand, i don't think metal will ever have this kind of power - it will never be meanstream; but at the end of the day, perhaps this is actually a very good thing

ahh...me and Mr Clegg.....we could really do something! :headbang:

OK then...

Official Announcement: Steve's campaign for the next general elections starting on Monday.Those interested in joining the campaign committee. please meet at this forum at 6pm, London Time. :headbang:

Ah, bring in some booze :kickass: ahahahah

OK then...

Official Announcement: Steve's campaign for the next general elections starting on Monday.Those interested in joining the campaign committee. please meet at this forum at 6pm, London Time. :headbang:

Ah, bring in some booze :kickass:

I'd love to be a part of it, but I'm stuck over here in the States. Need an international embassy in Montana USA? :headbang: Also, I'll have to get my watch set to London Time, crap, what is the time difference? I'm in Mountain Standard Time, isn't it like 7 hours ahead or something?

Well, anyhow... :kickass: Here's to you guys making politics Metal :kickass:

Also, I'll have to get my watch set to London Time, crap, what is the time difference? I'm in Mountain Standard Time, isn't it like 7 hours ahead or something?

MDT is GMT-6, so 6 hours behind the UK, 7 behind mainland europe ;)

Btw, general elections in the Netherlands are June 9th, June 13th in Belgium; I see opportunities here, people! :p

brilliant - we can also propose Steve for the European Parliament - those guys over the channel are also in need of some direction :lol:

...and to the UN, so Princess will not feel abandoned...

metal for global dominance!! :headbang: :lol: