ZP Theart Left Dragonforce?

got myself into a row in the DF forum about how important a vocalist is for the identity of a band
let me tell you boys, I'm having a lot of fun teasing those duche bags over there :lol: :lol:

oh...i'm not a troll, i'm a blood elf :lol:

seriously now Power Metal Dom, I did not mean to offend anyone, just that an intelligent discussion there in not an easy thing...

my point is that even though a band is a group construction and everyone is important in the music you create, i think the vocalist is a band's signature - it is not without a reason that we also refer to a vocalist as the 'front-man'

no matter how much herman's inflated ego makes him believe he is DF, the image of the band was largely defined by the-one-who-must not-be named

just some examples: even Steve Harris had to eventually give up the centre of the stage to Bruce and when he left...well, those were the wasted years! and isn't Alessio, to a certain extent, still in your minds as the original image of PQ?

what's your take?

got myself into a row in the DF forum about how important a vocalist is for the identity of a band
let me tell you boys, I'm having a lot of fun teasing those duche bags over there :lol: :lol:

Yeah, personally I love to post something on there totally outragous and see how bad I can jack them up. Please tell me your screen name over there isn't Kurokikaze, cuz I think I upset him!

I am a poster in DForce forum but I don't think I've seen you there, unless you're under a different screen name.

Don't generalize DForce forumers as "douche bags" though. I feel offended. But, nothing against you though. There are some posters there that actually know their stuff.

hi dreamchaser, indeed, generalisations are never good- just a way of speaking :p
I do not consider they all like that - if I did, I'd be including myself, since I post there as well, wouldn't I? does it make sense?:loco:

Yeah, personally I love to post something on there totally outragous and see how bad I can jack them up. Please tell me your screen name over there isn't Kurokikaze, cuz I think I upset him!

actually, i don't think i have done any thing of the sort- i just said that i don't think they will ever be able to find someone to truely replace...well...you-know-whom

no, i'm not kurokikase :)

actually, i don't think i have done any thing of the sort- i just said that i don't think they will ever be able to find someone to truely replace...well...you-know-whom

no, i'm not kurokikase :)

I agree that it will be hard to replace him. but its not like I've ever said anything to upset anyone, just to make them think outside of the box. I throw it out there just so see what their reaction will be. Sometimes they take it way to seriously and make themselves upset. Its almost like its a competition over there to who knows more. If someone thinks its going to be this way, there's always another one who would reply to it with a very smug attitude with a different opinion.

I like it here better already!

I'm pretty confident they will find someone good its just a waiting game to see who hahaha......and I do agree about the competing thing at the df fourm everyone is trying to 1up each other it's kind of sad really why cant everyone just be laid back and chill oh wait that is too much to ask lol