Zyklon...WOW!

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
I just picked up the Zyklon cd today and WOW! Excellent cd, great musicianship, lyrics, production, songwriting! I know I've said this many times before, thanks to the people on this board for the recommendation. Once again, this board has turned me on to something new and incredible. You rule!:headbang:

i think i should have mentioned this band when i got it in the summer time but i hate to recommend albums to people as what i consider good might be shit to other people. but im glad you like it, i wasn't gonna get it at first as i thought the back cover looked a bit stupid, but i did and the rest is history...:D

I'm glad you, or someone else, did recommend them. I love reading other peoples recommendations, likes and dislikes. I have learned of a lot of new bands like that, and I am a music-aholic. I NEED to buy new, or used preferably, cds as often as I can afford it. I have about 3500 cds now, and I am still always looking for new music. Anyways, thanks!

Originally posted by dolphz
I'm glad you, or someone else, did recommend them. I love reading other peoples recommendations, likes and dislikes. I have learned of a lot of new bands like that, and I am a music-aholic. I NEED to buy new, or used preferably, cds as often as I can afford it. I have about 3500 cds now, and I am still always looking for new music. Anyways, thanks!

wow thats ten times more cds than me. why do you have so many? do you write reviews or are you just music hungry? where do you keep them all? :confused:

So do they sound like the Blood Must Be Shed EP from back when they were called Zyklon-b at all? I'm a big fan of those songs, but I've heard the new album isn't as good.

Originally posted by FleischBrenner
So do they sound like the Blood Must Be Shed EP from back when they were called Zyklon-b at all? I'm a big fan of those songs, but I've heard the new album isn't as good.

ive heard a lot about zyklon B but havent really had the chance to even see any of their stuff anywhere, from interviews etc. Zyklon are meant to be better. thats all i know, sorry.