Zyklon's New Album 'Disintegrate' is Out

derbeder

in a vicious circle
Jan 22, 2006
lost
The album has been released yesterday in Europe and today in US. I have only listened to the sample from their myspace site http://www.myspace.com/zyklontribe and it sounds very much in the vein of Aeon. It doesn't break new ground but if you enjoyed that album you will probably enjoy this one. The quality of the sample is poor, but the song seems to be pretty good.

I'll take a listen now.

To be honest the only element I found interesting about Zyklon was that passage they had during the middle of 'Zycloned' where everything went industrial for a few minutes. I had hoped they would do more with that as opposed to being a straight death band.

i actually enjoyed aeon more than world ov worms. but i haven't been playing either album lately. when i heard a couple songs from the new album, i was pretty happy with it. i guess once in a while i kind of like this stuff. i agree there are many albums that have been released lately which are better than disintegrate.

Picked this up today and was quite surprised. Its very good! Kind of like a cross between World Ov Worms and Aeon, some really insane stuff on here. Quite impressed I must say.

I think I've listened to this album about 8 times since Tuesday. Needless to say, I dig it. Still may like Aeon a little better, though.