What's the worst thing you've ever done

I have watched crush videos where people impale kittens with stiletto heels, real execution videos, and those were nowhere near as bad as that hand picture

Sometimes in math I take pencil shavings and put them in peoples hair. Heres a picture of someone I got after class who didnt notice there was anything in their hair.

IMG00039-20100428-0945.jpg

That is more on the funny side than the horrible side, I think. It is hilarious. My friend would do something similar like that, but he would use his gum. Like, rip off little pieces of it and put it in their hair or on their clothes.

Your friend is going to get the shit beaten out of him someday. By me, if I ever meet him. There is nothing worse than trying to comb gum out of your hair with a finetooth comb.

He has not yet and he has been doing this since we got into high school. And I don't think he ever will. He does a lot of other gross things aswell. At lunch, he will suck down 30 ketchup packets or lick his hand and say "This is how a real man washes his hand, give me a hand shake now.", such funny things he does but very immature at the same time. Sometimes I cannot believe he is 19, but more of 9.

But you are so right about combing gum out your hair. The worst, ever. It's a lot hard for me when that happens because I have thick hair and it is curly (naturally, I straighten it a lot), it's a pain.

I have watched crush videos where people impale kittens with stiletto heels, real execution videos, and those were nowhere near as bad as that hand picture

MYSTERIOUS

The worst thing I have ever done actually is looked at that onion-slicer diced and chopped hand over in the "you laugh you lose" thread. Fucking BARF.

Speaking of fucked up hand pictures, here is another fucked up hand:

handoff2s.jpg

handoff4.jpg

This should have probably gone in the "You Laugh, You Lose" thread.

Nothing evil I've done comes to mind at the moment, but I remember when I was in 5th grade, all the other classes competed in some bicycle safety competition to win trophies. Whoever got 1st place got 50 bucks.

So, I never competed in the stupid competition so I just watched(the event happened during the school day).

So when they finished, all the classes went back to their rooms. Turns out some ugly girl in my class got 1st place. She received the 50 dollars and the trophy. She sat next to me so I kept looking at her desk and thought. I'd made up my mind.

So I proceeded to steal it. When school let out, I had the 50 bucks in my shoe and the trophy neatly tucked away in my backpack. I was the first out of the classroom, but as I walked out I heard the girl say "where's my prize?"

I literally ran like fucking hell. I spent it on some ice cream and a video game.

He has not yet and he has been doing this since we got into high school. And I don't think he ever will. He does a lot of other gross things aswell. At lunch, he will suck down 30 ketchup packets or lick his hand and say "This is how a real man washes his hand, give me a hand shake now.", such funny things he does but very immature at the same time. Sometimes I cannot believe he is 19, but more of 9.

But you are so right about combing gum out your hair. The worst, ever. It's a lot hard for me when that happens because I have thick hair and it is curly (naturally, I straighten it a lot), it's a pain.

That reminds me of stuff the mallgoth kids would do when I sat with them at lunch in high school.

That reminds me of stuff the mallgoth kids would do when I sat with them at lunch in high school.

I think it is all gross. I mean, it is funny when it was not done to you. Whenever I had a little bit of suspicion, I would tell him off. I cannot deal with any of that.

there was a party with people from the office. it was hosted at the apartment of this gorgeous chick (a colleague) and her boyfriend. i went to the toilet and noticed the dirty laundry basket was there. yep, i opened it and sniffed her bras and panties. mmhmmmm

I've been taught techniques by the guy who runs the bailer at my work for sniffing panties without anyone seeing. On of them is "accidentally dropping" said panties befind the half bin you're working on and sniffing them on your way back up from picking them up, but before your head is visible from the other side of the half bin.

Panty is not a word. You don't put on a pant every morning before you leave the house. You put on a pair of pants.

On a related note, "series" has been both the singular and plural form of the word for at least a century and a half, so you did not see "the new serie" on ABC the other night.