What's the worst thing you've ever done

Turning this into the confessional: :V

- I told a chick to "go fucking die" once after telling me to "fuck a cow". :/

- I've trespassed on school property before even under threat of police removal (I've graduated high school, just working now... but my girl still goes, this is her last year... I make occasional visits). I've been told by the principal a bunch of times "If I see you on school grounds again, you will be charged." Next day I surprise my g/f and friends by showing up inside the school through the backdoor.

- I've lied to my g/f a bunch of times on my dope smoking. No big deal but it makes me feel bad.

I threw a chair at some arabian-via germany who hated jews unbelievably much. He was trying to get me to join his anti-semetic group/club/thing,which was pissing me off. There happened to be a chair in proximity, so i threw it at him with surprising force.

Looking back, im kind of proud of how well I threw that chair

-Went on a hardcore christain youth group to a church in mexico. On the way over some guy took a look in my ipod, next thing I know the entire bus is going through my artist list like it was some sort of abomination. "circle of dead children", "rotting christ", ect. At the time some girl was listening to some Korn I had, and I told her "Korn? FUCK! KORN!" real loud and I could've sworn I heard the enite bus go *GASP*. I felt as if my true colors leaked, and everyone was trying not to get wet.

:lol: I've had a similar incident to that. I'm in my senior year at an Anglican school and last month I wore my Belphegor shirt to the Easter service. The look on the Minister's face as he gazed upon those inverted crucifixes...priceless.

Beware, children. A spawn of Lucifer is amongst us. Let us depart into my private chapter where I shalt teach thou cleansing rituals and angelic hymns that will banish this poor possessed soul into the nether-realm from whence he cometh.The land of weed, alcohol and rock n'roll

Christianity's brand of elitism in a nutshell: only classical and prayers are of pure design; the rest will not be tolerated.
Are your peace and quiet being disrupted by a particularly noisy neighbor? Call now: 1555-ROCK-ON-GOD and our sale agents will send you your own exorcism kit that will banish the racket lover to hell where he belongs.
And don't forget: God rocks; don't mess with him.

Schwärzung;9066630 said:
:lol: I've had a similar incident to that. I'm in my senior year at an Anglican school and last month I wore my Belphegor shirt to the Easter service. The look on the Minister's face as he gazed upon those inverted crucifixes...priceless.

Nothing religion related but last year when I was still in school, I was sitting in the library and my bud asked me what I was listening to. I replied "Zero Tolerance by Death". Some chick at the same table gave me the DIRTIEST DIRTY look, as if I was some sort of disgusting murderer or some shit.

DOMINUS SATHANAS *throws chair*

She should've been grateful it was two minutes earlier, else it would've been "Suicide Machine".