Photo thread

Flal

Flal
Oct 2, 2004
Ontario, Canada (eh)
Hey Guys,

Since I've been here a while, and gotten to know a few of your internet personalities, I thought this might help us put faces to names. C'mon.....you know you've all wanted this....

This is my metal pose:
WHYYY.jpg

Beer and Friends:
Guiness.jpg

Back when I had long hair:
Alexlonghair.jpg

Me and the gurl:
TATOCANDICE.jpg

My pet:
Wiwiam.jpg

Feel free to follow suit

haha dude your pet

he/she's like "arrrrrrrrr let's drink and talk like pirates" HAHA

l_a413e5823b74f7c9116863cb829bd825.jpg

l_b7d310ef31abc14ef656962bf023631f.jpg

this is in Greece, I call this photo "Right in Time" :rofl:

l_4fbe47e33fdbcc1994db56bff7450dcd.png

when I had short hair and a band :(

1159284958_l.jpg

yeeee we had a blast

Stefan: when you 2 were waterpipin' that was before Stefan turned her into a metalhead, he used drugs to warm it up

then he turned her into a metal head and now all they do is drink beer with friends and have a couple of laughs while listening to Bloodbath :p :rofl:

Stefan: when you 2 were waterpipin' that was before Stefan turned her into a metalhead, he used drugs to warm it up

then he turned her into a metal head and now all they do is drink beer with friends and have a couple of laughs while listening to Bloodbath :p :rofl:

I smoked her high on the unholy Bloodbath drugs so now she sounds like Mikael during the act

And they watch Jurassic Park *points at pic*

I'm definitely going to post a pic or few of myself here when I'm not too drunk to understand the basic reasoning of directories.... I hope I remember to post them. My hair is long again, must pose metal!

But I don't have any knives or clubs or any random nuclear device so the photoshoot won't be very leet and uber metal grimness. But I might be able to make some goalie shin guards of spikes... End sarcasm.....

But soon.... *Shifty Eyes*

go to photobucket.com, upload your pics, and copy and paste the code they give you into your message (should be the last of 4 codes found under the pic)