The PPUsa chatroom is open now!

I really wanted to participate in the last chat, but ended up in Manhattan's fashion district shopping for outfits. Hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :saint: Everyone's seen my entire wardrobe by now. Time to add some new stuff.

Safe travels to everyone! Can't wait to see you all! Now, let's hope I don't lose my voice by Friday night and I might actually be able to converse. What are the odds? :bah:

You skipped out before I could give you feedback on those Finnish CDs you brought over. :loco: (So far, all have been pretty good. :) )
Yeah, same thing will happen today since the vacation ended right after PP, damn work...

But everyone else should join in tonight and share stories from PPXI, discuss the lineup for XII etc etc :)

Come on over. Lots of football to discuss, or anything else. :)
Or hockey now that the NHL season started! I actually went to see the very first NHL game of the season here in Helsinki this Thursday, pretty cool stuff! Anyhow, hopefully some people show up to chat some tonight, whether it's about sports or whatever else :)

Gonna pop in for a bit. Anyone else?

Edit: Well, perhaps not. Got a java error, even after downloading update. ???