Wacky Jag Panzer trivia!!!!! Win a prize!

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
The person to correctly match the band member with the accomplishment wins a JP Sicle sterling silver pendant! This are limited edition and almost sold out.

One guess per person. Must be posted here -

Tell me which band member did what -

1. This band member grew up loving dinosaurs and considered being a paleontologist.

2. This band member met President Ronald Reagan after performing a concert for him.

3. This band member plays the violin.

4. This band member played a rock star in a local TV commercial.

5. This band member won Rob Halford's leather jacket in an 80's contest, but didn't call the station in time to claim the prize.

First correct guess wins. Each band member belongs to one of these answers.

Briody said:
The person to correctly match the band member with the accomplishment wins a JP Sicle sterling silver pendant! This are limited edition and almost sold out.

1. This band member grew up loving dinosaurs and considered being a paleontologist.

2. This band member met President Ronald Reagan after performing a concert for him.

5. This band member won Rob Halford's leather jacket in an 80's contest, but didn't call the station in time to claim the prize.

1. Rikard Stjernquist
2. John Tetley
3. Mark Briody
4. Chris Broderick
5. Has to be Harry Conklin. Who else would wish to own Halford's jacket more than him?

Briody said:

1. Has to be Mark. Does John or Harry know what a paleontologist is?
2. My guess would be Rikard playing for the prez in highschool band. He's about that age.
3. Chris = guitarted musician guy. Loves anything with strings.
4. John has that rockstar vibe. I could see him in a commercial.
5. HAS TO BE HARRY!!!! Sings like Halford, must love Halford, goofy enough to forget to claim his prize.

Briody said:

1- Mark
2- Chris
3-John
4-Rikard
5- Harry

Me thinks i've won whats behind curtain #3 and i think it's a zonk :tickled: