Where is everybody coming from??

right now i live near atlanta but on sunday ,after the festival,i'll be moving to louisiana.so next year i will have further to go but i will make it.i am already planing for next year

I live in Westminster(Denver), CO, I'll be flying in on thursday morning. This will be my first PP fest, but I'm guessing that it won't be my last! I'm currently so excited to be seeing Tarja and Nightwish, that I can't stand it!

Me and my girlfriend are flying in on Thursday afternoon from Baltimore, Maryland.

My boyfriend and I are flying in on Thursday from Baltimore, also. We're on Delta flight 1135 that leaves BWI at 12:40.
Cindy

LuCinda said:
Me and my girlfriend are flying in on Thursday afternoon from Baltimore, Maryland.

My boyfriend and I are flying in on Thursday from Baltimore, also. We're on Delta flight 1135 that leaves BWI at 12:40.
Cindy

Hey, that's pretty cool, we're on Delta flight 1135 too. Seats 31-A and 31-B. We're staying at the Hyatt Regency. I got 2 round trip tickets and 3 nights at the Hyatt for $900 on Expedia.com. We've both been putting in major hours at work lately so we're looking to just get away for a few days and relax. Maybe just chill by the pool all day Friday and Saturday and then head to the shows each evening. Who knows? Then we're flying home on Sunday on AirTran flight 454 which departs at 12:38.

stcain said:
Hey, that's pretty cool, we're on Delta flight 1135 too. Seats 31-A and 31-B. We're staying at the Hyatt Regency. I got 2 round trip tickets and 3 nights at the Hyatt for $900 on Expedia.com. We've both been putting in major hours at work lately so we're looking to just get away for a few days and relax. Maybe just chill by the pool all day Friday and Saturday and then head to the shows each evening. Who knows? Then we're flying home on Sunday on AirTran flight 454 which departs at 12:38.

Greg and I are in seats 44A and 44B and are staying at the Granada. We're returning on Delta 5934 at 11:50. I'm gonna try and post our pics if I can figure out how to work the digital camera.
Cindy

Ahoy Ballimer peeps! :) I'm flying in on Friday afternoon, and taking the 3something pm back on Sunday, via AirTran. (I fully expect to be up past dawn on Saturday, and if I have to drag my tail out of bed so I can check out and get to Hartsfield by 10am for a noon flight, I might just drop dead at the gate...)

Florida...I would have drove to atlanta...but I really dont like depending on myself to drive any where relly far..I might get lost. LOL.

skyrefuge said:
I'm coming from Chicago, and leaving tomorrow morning on my bicycle. If anyone wants to keep track of my trip, you can check out http://www.gregie.com/neil/bike/tour where I hope to do regular updates from the road.

Neil
Holy shit, dude! And people think I'm nuts for driving!
crazy.gif

--T.J.

REPOMAN2112 said:
Hi everyone, I will be attending my first pp in september and will driving with a friend from columbus ohio. I look forward to meeting alot of internet friends for the first time. i'll be the drunk guy in the black t-shirt chasing tarja......wait a minute...let me change that.....i'll be one of the many drunk guys in a black t-shirt chasing tarja...... :loco: anyway....if you see me...come say hello

Hey Repoman! I am also from the Columbus area (actually near Marysville/Bellefontaine). Nice to hear someone is into metal from this area... there must be like 12 of us!

See you there!

Ed

Myself and a couple of friends depart Chicago on Monday, 9/1 for Knoxville TN. We'll party in Knoxville, on Tuesday 9/2 we leave for Charlotte, NC. Party a nite in Charlotte, and head down to Atlanta arriving Wednesday 9/3. We're considering going over to the Kelly Keeling gig on Saturday, but that's not confirmed. This will be the inaugural trip for the Conversion Van my buddy and I bought for Road Tripping, I can think of no better way to break it in than to raise hell across the country on the way to PPUSA!

Greg from NJ, Shaye and Mike in Atlanta, we met last year, when Tony and I were down with Harley from the Queensryche boards. Remember the dude with the rings? Would like to get together again this year and party. You can get me @ "drfs@verizon.net" or via cell @ 630.430.8759

Look forward to meeting some new folks on the way. Drop me an e-mail if anyone wants to party!! Liquid Refreshments and Good Times are guaranteed to abound.

- Rich

I'm flying out of Rochester, NY.

Is the Rochester guy still on this board? If so, what time are you leaving man? How you getting there?

BABS

I am flying out from Dallas on Thursday morning and flying back on Sunday afternoon. I am so ready for my vacation, damned school and work are getting on my nerves. i am ready to be up front and headbanging. See you all there. Being my third progpower, I am looking forward to it so freakin much.

Mark