ZERO HOUR TO OPEN FOR QUEENSRYCHE!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Now who wouldn't be STOKED about opening for Queensryche.....WE'RE WAY STOKED!! Just wanted to share and update everyone at the VERY METAL Progpower USA forum.....METAL and YOU ALL RULE!!!

Jasun/ZH

spacer.gif
Zero Hour to open for Queensryche
Zero Hour to open for Queensryche:
Details:

DATE: Saturday, July 14, 2007
VENUE: Sunken Garden Amp.
CITY/STATE: San Antonio TX

We believe that we will be going on at 5:30 but we will have more details later on.

Hope to see you there.

Also check out Jasun's new guitar from Manne, its similar to the other one he has.

newguitar.jpg

spacer.gif
ZERO HOUR - signature guitar, new album underway, Powerplay Magazine
hi guys! we wanted to update you on a few things..first,

there's a great live review from the Headway gig in Powerplay Magazine out today (10/10)..
see attchment.
powerplay.jpg

Still riding high on last year's landmark album Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond - easily the most successful album and touring schedule to date for the California act - Zero Hour's hard work and best lineup to date keeps paying off.

Following their massive headlining European dates, a full US tour and intense positive coverage coming in from all over the globe over the last year, Guitarist Jasun Tipton has landed a signature guitar deal by Italy's Manne Guitars (full press release below).

The band is currently in the studio working on their next album with more info to follow shortly on the opus's progress... The band is always up for interviews or coverage of any kind, show opportunities and more, so send any requests to Earsplit.

Upcoming ZH gig with more TBA:
June 23rd - Phoenix Theater - Petaluma, CA
July 14th - Opening for Queensryche - San Antonio TX

"The band is back in action full force. Keyboards are almost non-existent; the music
is once again fformulated by the Tipton brothers' unmistakable rhythms
and Mike Guy's forceful drum beats." 5/5 - Sea of Tranquility

"If Specs... gets Zero Hour the recognition they deserve, I can think of quite a few legends
who might have their work cut our for them trying to catch up." - Metal Maniacs

"...Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond thrives on extreme angularity... Zero Hour loves difficult
time signatures. This is the type of disc that — like a lot of avant-garde jazz and
avant-garde classical — must be accepted on its own challenging terms." - All Music Guide

"Each track will sink into your senses for an experience
rather than a simple listen." - Explicitly Intense

"...one of the finest, pound-for-pound progressive metal acts in the world.
It rarely gets any better than this." 95/100 - Metal Reviews

--------------------------
A professional lead guitarist fronting a progressive metal band must be highly creative and lightning fast, with a full-on high-energy in-your-face attitude. It is a challenging undertaking, full of complexity and requiring virtuosity of the first order. One of the most important requisites for success is very tough, reliable, high quality equipment which can really pound the audiance with heart-stopping crunch and soaring leads.

Ask Jasun Tipton, lead guitarist for the American Prog-metal band Zero Hour. He plays only MANNE guitars from Italy, and here is what Jasun says about his custom built MANNE Ventura 7-string: “I wanted a light guitar that would provide a crunch that not only moves myself but the listener as well. At the same time I wanted my rhythm tone to be ideal for my lead playing. With the dynamics of many styles Zero Hour plays the guitar had to produce a warm, lush clean tone that is a necessity to anyone's sound. Manne has the best guitar necks ever and once you start playing one you can't put it down. I love my Manne guitar and I would be playing Manne even if I wasn't endorsed by them.”

b327ad320baafe7970baf788039a857a_0203x0600.jpg

The specs for Jasun's MANNE Ventura-7 Zero Hour Model are as follows:

Body: Chambered Korina
Neck: maple/laminated beech
Pickups: one active EMG 81-7 at the bridge
Bridge: Stop Tailpiece
Hardware: Black
Tuner: E-Z-Lok Wilkinson black
Finish: Satin black with custom silver graphics
More information about MANNE guitars at www.manne.com and www.ppc-music.de

WOW, I'm totally stoked for you!!! That's just awesome! Excellent way for you guys to get some serious exposure to fans who can appreciate your talent. Great write up for you all too. And that's one sweet looking guitar. Congrats all around. :headbang:

DUDE!! That is bad-ass! You and your band certainly deserve this! With your awesome music, talent, and down-to-earth attitudes, if there is a band that really deserves some well earned respect and success, it is you guys. Much luck and success with this! I so want to see you guys perform again......

AMAZINGLY awesome

I could not give a crap about any new Ryche since Promised Land but would buy ticks in a heartbeat to see you guys again - fucking killer - I'd say tear it up but I know you guys will :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

ZERO HOUR!!!!!!!

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

wow.gif
CONGRATS GUYS! THAT'S VERY WELL DESERVED! Any chance of you guys opening for them on any other dates on their tour...like South FL?