ZOMG Jasonabolik: Overexposure x 50

Is your entire existence here driven by the need to make pathetic attempts at insults? I don't get you.

Also, didn't they just put out a new album? Should they not be seeking exposure now? I get your point in general, but now it makes sense for them to tour like crazy.

Yeah I wasn't serious dude, of course they're doing what they're supposed to do. It's just a silly thread title and post with the underlining point that a ProgPower band just did a TV appearance. :)

too-cool-for-cuil1.jpg

The song on the video was as much Djent as you're cool. :lol:

In the interest of being fair, I did check out the video.
Could only make it 2 minutes.
The vocals ruined it completely.
About as generic as can be.
I am definitely NOT the target market for this band.
OZZFEST would certainly help these guys, and I am not even saying that as an insult.
It would be a good vehicle for them.

How dare you not like it?
:popcorn:

OZZFEST would certainly help these guys, and I am not even saying that as an insult.

Pathetic? I can derail a thread with a 5 letter word. Now, someone from Illinois can be more economical with their keystrokes in future threads.

Is your entire existence here driven by the need to make pathetic attempts at insults? I don't get you.

Also, didn't they just put out a new album? Should they not be seeking exposure now? I get your point in general, but now it makes sense for them to tour like crazy.

I agree with every word of this post, truth be told. Still think it's cool such a young band (who played PP no less) got on Fuel TV.

Don't think Ozzfest is around anymore tho. :( Eh, there's still Mayhemfest and Warped tour (BG would do well on either or).

Whoa. That did not sound very good. When I saw the thread title I thought this would be a link to their extremely cheesy new video:

Still, getting on Fuel TV is pretty awesome. The new deal with Victory must be helping them out quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think Ozzfest is around anymore tho. :( Eh, there's still Mayhemfest and Warped tour (BG would do well on either or).

I'm not trying to start something with you and could take or leave Ozzfest, but according to what is Ozzfest not going to be around anymore? It was around last year. Just curious if you heard something I didn't.

Whoa. That did not sound very good. When I saw the thread title I thought this would be a link to their extremely cheesy new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsWYBWqviqI

Still, getting on Fuel TV is pretty awesome. The new deal with Victory must be helping them out quite a bit.

Sounds like a mixture between Children of Bodom and Dragonforce. Both bands have quite a big following, and this isn't half bad - should go over fine with their potential fan base. These guys could become huge pretty soon.