ZOMG Jasonabolik: Overexposure x 50

A stalker :lol:

No, just observant. I run a movie theater for a living, so I had to learn, a long time ago, how to be a people watcher and pick up on things/observe actions. I don't know everyone on the board, never claimed that I did, but I do know who some people are, even if they haven't introduced themselves. It also helps that I work for Nightmare while at the fest and see/meet a lot of people that way. So, don't flatter yourself.

Sounds like a mixture between Children of Bodom and Dragonforce. Both bands have quite a big following, and this isn't half bad - should go over fine with their potential fan base. These guys could become huge pretty soon.

I like them and I like that song, I just didn't think that performance was all that great. The sound seemed majorly effed up and the guitars out of tune.

I've seen you at PP, I know who you are. :)

Dun dun dunnn... :tickled:

Ok I won't be flattered by your attention. :D

No, just observant. I run a movie theater for a living, so I had to learn, a long time ago, how to be a people watcher and pick up on things/observe actions. I don't know everyone on the board, never claimed that I did, but I do know who some people are, even if they haven't introduced themselves. It also helps that I work for Nightmare while at the fest and see/meet a lot of people that way. So, don't flatter yourself.

Ok I won't be flattered by your attention. :D

Uh... good? Or did you mean to type something clever and your iPad fucked it up? This iPad seems to really have a shitty keyboard. I'd stop advertising you have one and take it back. Seems that it, much like your attempts at terrible insults on this board, are both defective, but I'm sure that's something you are used to in life.

The iPad keyboard s starting to o. Yep it happened just now. Anyway, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Best wishes :wave:

Uh... good? Or did you mean to type something clever and your iPad fucked it up? This iPad seems to really have a shitty keyboard. I'd stop advertising you have one and take it back. Seems that it, much like your attempts at terrible insults on this board, are both defective, but I'm sure that's something you are used to in life.

I'm not trying to start something with you and could take or leave Ozzfest, but according to what is Ozzfest not going to be around anymore? It was around last year. Just curious if you heard something I didn't.

It's not running at the same capacity as it was 5 years ago. One year it's not active, the next it's a one day destination thing, and the next it's only like 5 shows.

I didn't mean it was closed or out of business or whatever, I just said it's not going to be around meaning that it's not as big anymore as Rockstar Mayhem is now and was kind of drunk at 2 am this morning.

It's not running at the same capacity as it was 5 years ago. One year it's not active, the next it's a one day destination thing, and the next it's only like 5 shows.

I didn't mean it was closed or out of business or whatever, I just said it's not going to be around meaning that it's not as big anymore as Rockstar Mayhem is now and was kind of drunk at 2 am this morning.

Gotcha. And hey, at least you're being honest. :loco:

What is Rockstar Mayhem? Never heard of it prior to this thread. Which isn't a statement on how popular it is or is not, but merely a statement of how I have never heard of it, and am curious as to what it is.

What is Rockstar Mayhem? Never heard of it prior to this thread. Which isn't a statement on how popular it is or is not, but merely a statement of how I have never heard of it, and am curious as to what it is.

It's a summertime festival here in the U.S. that's similar to what Ozzfest was back when it was touring all across the country. There are two second stages and a main stage. Here is the website http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/

I think it started like 3 years ago.
I remember one year had Slipknot, Disturbed, Machine Head, DragonForce, etc.

Last year was headlined by Slayer and Manson, I believe.

I think it started like 3 years ago.
I remember one year had Slipknot, Disturbed, Machine Head, DragonForce, etc.

Last year was headlined by Slayer and Manson, I believe.

Last year was headlined by Rob Zombie and Korn. Slayer and Marilyn Mason headlined in 2009. It was funny because Nergal from Behemoth came and sat in the seat next to me to watch Slayer's set.