¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Vikk, who by the way is a thread thief of beauty !!!ONE

I said to my boyfriend that I wanted a baby. But he doesn't know that I'm taking contracepive pills so he's still trying really hard to please me :D

i highly doubt that, since you're only 17 :p and he is young too, and no man want babies that soon

Now Now people.
There is no reason Steve and Vikk can't share whatsherface,
Sure there is. I don't share my wife, whatsherface. I've had her on my couch... and my bed... and my floor, so many times.

IT'S A TRAP!!

Now that's done. So Vikk, what's your sign? I believe you may be a fire sign, but maybe a Scorpio or Gemini. Leo or Sag? I'll get it wrong...

w00t starsigns. Nothing beats mine because I'm a Gemini and I'm a twin. That is the very definition of "appropriate".

Sure there is. I don't share my wife, whatsherface. I've had her on my couch... and my bed... and my floor, so many times.

IT'S A TRAP!!

Now that's done. So Vikk, what's your sign? I believe you may be a fire sign, but maybe a Scorpio or Gemini. Leo or Sag? I'll get it wrong...

i'm a Capricorn its earth :( but i like been the goat :saint: its a plus to my grimmnes

oh well :erk: soon or later i end up hating a Sagitarius

whats yours Mima? :oops:

actually what happens is that the Sagitarius hate me first, and they fuck me up, only after that i hate them :lol: