¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Vikk, who by the way is a thread thief of beauty !!!ONE

ball13lg.jpg

HAH!

i'm a Capricorn its earth :( but i like been the goat :saint: its a plus to my grimmnes

damn. i didn't expect that. but i also don't know any male Capricorns. however... i'm the water bearer and also an air sign. goats and archers need water and air but while you may run from MIMA's fire as she burn your land, i make her sizzle. :oops:

damn. i didn't expect that. but i also don't know any male Capricorns. however... i'm the water bearer and also an air sign. goats and archers need water and air but while you may run from MIMA's fire as she burn your land, i make her sizzle. :oops:

:lol: awesome

:lol: I love all this starsign shit. Although this seems relatively correct:
Gemini
Gemini's are often accused of being short on intellect and unable to stick to anyone or anything for long. In a nutshell, great fun at a party but totally unreliable. This is unfair...nobody works harder, is more reliable or capable than Gemini's when they put their mind to a task, especially if there is a chance of making large sums of money! Unfortunately, they have a low boredom threshold and can drift away from something or someone when it no longer interests them. They like to be busy with plenty of variety in their lives and the opportunity to communicate with others. Their forte lies in the communications industry where they shamelessly pinch ideas and improve on them. Many Gemini's are highly ambitious people who won't allow anything or anyone to stand in their path.

They are surprisingly constant in relationships, often marrying for life but if it doesn't work out, they will walk out and put the experience behind them. Gemini's need relationships and if one fails, they will soon start looking for the next. Faithfulness is another story however, because the famous Gemini curiosity can lead to any number of adventures. Gemini's educate their children well while neglecting to see whether they have a clean shirt. The house is full of books, videos, televisions, CD's, newspapers and magazines and there's a phone in every room!

This however is bollocks :lol:

GEMINI

Perfect Partners:
Libra, Aquarius

Nearly Perfect Partners:
Aries, Leo

Like Minded Souls:
Gemini

Opposites You're Attracted To:

Scorpio, Capricorn

Learn From Your Differences:
Taurus, Cancer