1:30 previews of Five Serpent's Teeth,

Darkofeden

12 Kermit the Frogs in a Denny's parking lot
Aug 10, 2009
New Hampshire
For those of you too lazy to go on Itunes and listen to it there and for those who hate itunes and will never have it on their pc,

Last 3 are my favorites.
Cool to see how Bitch turned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great so far, I'm not done listening though. Are you fueledbydeth on the Megadeth Forums?

Edit: Just finished listening. Everything sounds solid, but the tracks that stood out to me were also the last three, plus Cult.

Sounds great so far, I'm not done listening though. Are you fueledbydeth on the Megadeth Forums?

Edit: Just finished listening. Everything sounds solid, but the tracks that stood out to me were also the last three, plus Cult.

That I am! Hate that damn place now though, only ever go there to post Evile from time to time and to laugh at it.
And I agree, hope they release Cult as the next single.

wow
the vocals, the riffs, god dayum
some of the verse riffs are kind of boring and uninspired but otherwise its superb

hope they release Cult as the next single.

i believe that Ol hinted that their will be a video for Cult. not sure though

edit; just finished listening to the whole thing and all i can say is...

wait for it...

FUCK YES! that was amazing :D so far i really like In Dreams Of Terror. Also the verse of Long Live The New Flesh is really great. And of course shivers down my spine during In Memoriam. The new vocal-style is also great.

Lyrics are incredibly important. Bad lyrics can ruin an album!

Having said that, I don't really think think the ones we've heard so far are any worse than the ones from the previous albums, which were good.

I do sometimes miss the fun of the first album though.

I just think lyrics like "I'd Rather Be Dead!" are just a bit... Hmmmhmm...

Maybe I am not used to the vocal delivery? These things grow on me...

I have to say, I am a little bit disappointed. The reason being that I expected this album to be a lot like Enter the Grave, a couple of the last songs sounded pretty good though.

Sounding good. Not going to make any judgements until I hear the whole thing though, especially considering as it took a few listens for me to enjoy Eternal Empire, as well as the whole IN album.

Good lyrics, for me, are a bonus rather than a necessity.

Long Liiiiiive the NEEEEEEEEEW Fleeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Long Liiiiiive the Neeeeeeeeew FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

WHYYYYY MUST THEY DETROOOOOY WHAT THEY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND!?
IMPRISONED DREAM OF MOTHER SIPPING THROUGH OLD HAND (I don't know:p)
RULER OF THE WORLD ALONE, BECOMING SOMETHING NEVER KNOWN
WHAT'S REAL THE VOID WILL TERRIFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!:kickass: