1:30 previews of Five Serpent's Teeth,

Get that sand out of your vaginas.

Hearing these again is making me foam at the mouth in anticipation - In memoriam is going to be a difficult one for me to listen to. Found myself getting somewhat emotional, even during that minute-long sample.

Listened to it again today at work. Origin of Oblivion, Centurion, and In Dreams of Terror made me headband. Really hard.

Next album will be br00tal breakdowns, sick killer pinch harmonics, no solos, screaming and growls and more breakdowns.

Joking aside, tell you what, i can not even begin to describe how seriously proud i am of this new album. It is exactly what i love about heavy metal. SINGING. RIFFS. SOLOS. SONGS.

GREAT!! :kickass:

love the Exodus riff in Descent into Madness!
In Memoriam remembers me totally on Fade to black - great ballad.
I don't know how fuckin often I said that but
I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT FOR IT!!

this will be serioulsy great cinema.

Next album will be br00tal breakdowns, sick killer pinch harmonics, no solos, screaming and growls and more breakdowns.

Joking aside, tell you what, i can not even begin to describe how seriously proud i am of this new album. It is exactly what i love about heavy metal. SINGING. RIFFS. SOLOS. SONGS.

Bastard! :lol:

But amen to that. The SONGS are important, rather than just a mishmash of... stuff.

Can't wait for this album.

Metalunderground.com reported that video as news. I laughed a bit. :lol: