1 in about 140

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
thats the exact probability of threads pertaining to nevermore against the other meaningless ones. its getting pretty lame. the true nevermore fans are all leaving the board one by one in an orderly fashion. and for those of us who've been here for some time now and just dont post as often, its sad coming back to the forum to see familiar faces long gone, and more shitty threads than ever. im sure if wendy took the time to sort through these threads, a lot of people wouldnt be allowed back in here. and whats even shittier is the fact that people like will who busted ass to keep this forum up and to share his ftp *which he never had to do* leave the forum. thats all for now.......

you would rather nothing was said at all, in their place?

I like this place .. for its freedom to talk about something OTHER than nevermore at times, but the price for allowed occasional off topic chat can lead to what we have now .. little ON topic chat. What can be said on the topics of Warrel and Co.? When something new comes up, we discuss it.. the recent news released by Mr Sneap is getting plenty of time at the top of page 1. Those that have been here a while, well just perhaps they have nothing new to say related to the band, and already asked all their questions, received all their answers. .... ... what else to do besides stagnate and fade away...

and what if wendy really DID go through old threads and sort out the inappropriate ones.. where would the line be drawn?

You dont have to read ALL the threads, dont think you want to go into a thread with Bestiality in its title? then dont go in, though you might miss out, anything can provoke good discussion around here..

Its natural progression as I see it... decline, then improvement.. everything goes through cycles
wait it out

and it seems to me these complaint on the state of the board threads are starting to take up quite a bit of space as well ...

i like this place too. and topics involving things with nevermore should stay at top. i dont argue that. the iced earth vs. nevermore thread was started about 3 months ago. but u cant validate half the ridiculous threads in here. as i frequent this board, i also skip around to the gothernburg trio, and iced earth forums.
i understand that everything can lead to good conversation in here, but theres some people in here that get off on pissing others off,or whatever the case may be. (cough pilgrim) and its a shame that they tend to ruin it all.
perhaps someday the older members will start their own forum... if it doesnt deal,pertain,involve nevermore in any way, it shouldnt be here.

it is a shame.. with the trolls, but they never last too long, without being fed..

unfortunately more always come along

troll v.,n. 1. [From the Usenet group alt.folklore.urban] To utter a posting on the Internet designed to attract predictable responses or flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a style of fishing in which one trails bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you do not fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. 2. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that the have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they merely want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he is just a troll."

Originally posted by deathstrike from hell
i like this place too. and topics involving things with nevermore should stay at top. i dont argue that. the iced earth vs. nevermore thread was started about 3 months ago. but u cant validate half the ridiculous threads in here. as i frequent this board, i also skip around to the gothernburg trio, and iced earth forums.
i understand that everything can lead to good conversation in here, but theres some people in here that get off on pissing others off,or whatever the case may be. (cough pilgrim) and its a shame that they tend to ruin it all.
perhaps someday the older members will start their own forum... if it doesnt deal,pertain,involve nevermore in any way, it shouldnt be here.

Your a stupid piece of shit. Why dont you post something thats worth anything. Quit yer bitching, bitch. Whens the last time I posted anything???? Get your head out of your ass.

Originally posted by pilgrim:

Your a stupid piece of shit. Why dont you post something thats worth anything. Quit yer bitching, bitch. Whens the last time I posted anything???? Get your head out of your ass.

pilgrim, your faggotry amuses me. until u have something important to say, shut thy face. such malltardedness. whelp..

Originally posted by pilgrim:

pilgrim, your faggotry amuses me. until u have something important to say, shut thy face. such malltardedness. whelp..

ha ha your from cleveland....I guess that says it all. I feel sorry for you......

thats the exact probability of threads pertaining to nevermore against the other meaningless ones. its getting pretty lame. the true nevermore fans are all leaving the board one by one in an orderly fashion. and for those of us who've been here for some time now and just dont post as often, its sad coming back to the forum to see familiar faces long gone, and more shitty threads than ever. im sure if wendy took the time to sort through these threads, a lot of people wouldnt be allowed back in here. and whats even shittier is the fact that people like will who busted ass to keep this forum up and to share his ftp *which he never had to do* leave the forum. thats all for now.......
well lets see...nevermore hasnt realeased an album in 3 years, everything nevermore related has been talked to death. DSM (will) was probably more guilty than ANYONE of posting bullshit threads about nothing in particular. we dont have anything to talk about that pertains to nevermore so we just talk about whatever happens to enter our heads at the time. thats just how it is right now dude, and thats how itll be till the new cd comes out. then after awhile taht cd will have been discussed to death as well. like popcorn man said, its all a cycle.
-neal

yeah... i agree with neal... although it is a pitty that the topics sometimes are just too dumb.. u know?
its so stupid that i cant make up my mind if its a joke or not...but hey, i can always choose not to click on them...
if i choose to enter here, i should eccept all the dumb threads as well, right ?

Did anybody else notice that Pilgrim's post was RIGHT BELOW Chromatose's definition of trolling?

Just a thought.

I'm with neal, btw...you can only analyze the lyrics of "No More Will" and argue about whether "Believe In Nothing" was mallcore or not for so long before it gets boring. Then, you start talking about bestiality, oral sex smilies, and odd-colored feces.