Question about the Neverforum

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
Look, I'm new to this forum. I came here once to see what was going on, flamed without introducing, got into it in public with Ledmag, took my leave and came back to really see what was the deal. Now all is well.

I'm 29 years old, though I play a child on TV :lol:

My question is this, was the Neverforum somehow very different in the past? Weren't there always o/t convos going on? I post on roughly 20 forums here at UM, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM has nearly half their threads are just nonsense. I'm no Nevermaniac like some of you, but there doesn't seem to be anything really going on right now that would be on topic. Maybe I'm off base, but what would be better than a funny, crazed forum? The same old, same old threads that are in EVERY forum? Like N/P, or Poll: fave album, etc. I mean, those are done to death too.

All I'm saying is that I've really come to like this place BECAUSE of its lightheartedness, and sometimes because of its volatility (thanks greatly to our beloved ledmag the king of all loons).

You know, a lot of what I've been reading these past days reminded me of why I almost hated Nevermore fans to begin with. Some of you are snobs, and elitist, and just don't know how to have fun. Lighten up, the world's a better place if you do.

I'll shut up again. Just my thoughts.

Me something aweful..

===============
.tear down the mind of the initiate

Jesus died for your sins.

Road rage from almost being hit by an old woman caused me to beat his ass to death. He was the passenger of her car.

YOu will not sign any contract that you have to spand some hours of your time in this forum.

Stick arround and you decide for your self.

This forum used to be different in the past, yes, but it doesn't matter.

If you like it now go for it. You know click on post a reply and all. ;)

the neverhole has changed, in the past at the OLD forum, it was much more violent. SOme ppl seem to have forgotten that.

MARKGUGS, glad your here dude. Dont change man. I loved the originating post (not cause my name was in it, but for the true meaning of the post)

Well done my friend!

Oh yeah mark, >>I myself am 29, and i aslo play a child on TV. A ranting raving cursing child, but none the less...........

hahahajhajhahahhaha

Hey, i havent really laughed in this forum for a few days. The clouds may be passing by.

Originally posted by ledmag
Oh yeah mark, >>I myself am 29, and i aslo play a child on TV. A ranting raving cursing child, but none the less...........

hahahajhajhahahhaha

Hey, i havent really laughed in this forum for a few days. The clouds may be passing by.

Hey, I see you just passed 4000! Congrats...

Over in the Blind Guardian forum, they'd throw a "party" for you, so...

*mark cracks 2 beers, chugs one, gives other to ledmag*

Cheers!

yeah, the counter just keeps climbing.

I go to BG a lot. One thread though. Its mine, i started it 2 yrs ago, it got full, and got closed, so shaker started it again.
I have around 1500 there.

You have one thing right, if your number isnt up there at the BG, they do look down on you. Thats why i only post one thread. I flamed those fuckers till i was banned for 3 days jajajhahahhha. Then flamed some more, then i got tired of their asses. thus, i hang in one thread, at the other style section.