11/02 Albany show....

RavenousDaemon said:
Actually I think when he said "I'm gay" was after the umm... lesbian couple that was practically sexing it up in front of the right speaker was pointed out to him! :Spin:

Who said he was gay?

Watching lesbians at an Opeth show. Literally a treat for the eyes and the ears.:headbang:

atropos_project said:
I guess it depends where you were standing.... I was watching people simply leaving at various times during the show. Also, after every song, it seemed like there was a bit of crowd noise, then it would just die off quite quickly.

I've been at shows where that's happened in the past, but they're definitely few and far between. I never would have expected to see that happen at an Opeth gig.

atropos_project said:
I'm not making band comparisions here, but if you went to see Lamb of God there... what... 8 months ago or so (?), the difference just in crowd reaction was night and day. Even last time I saw Opeth there (prolly about 2 years ago at this point), the crowd was far different.

I'm not a fan of moshing by any means, but it was a flat crowd response overall.

Agreed- there was something definitely off about the crowd that night. The crowd at Winners is usualy a little more energetic based on the shows I've seen there.

Moshing completely ruins a show. There's no need for it.