:(

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
If there's one thing that truly has me dumbfounded me these days, it's that human beings can kill each other in cold blood. This past Wednesday I had the distinct displeasure of attending the funeral of one of my cousins. She was only 21 years old. Cause of death? She was stripped, strangled, and quite possibly raped as well. Her name was Sarah Fox. Some of you NE yankee homos probably saw this on the news or saw the fliers in Manhattan. Even though a week or so has past since I first heard the news, I still don't really know what to think other than i'll never see her again. I'm also at a loss for words as to what else to say in this post, honestly. I really feel like I need to get this off my chest, but talking to my family about it is a little too hard right now.

Here's something for those that don't know about it yet. Click here.

although, the one thing that pissed me off almost as much as what happened, was the fucking media outside the funeral home for both days. i just wanted to sit on the roof with a rifle and pick off each and every one of them. give people some fucking privacy.

the killswitch engage song rose of sharyn is probably the best way to describe how i feel. i can't listen to it without at the very least tearing up.

man, you have no idea of how much i feel for you :(
seriously, i wont even start talking about anger with those issues here, or else my blood will start to flow and i'l get REALLY pissed for the rest of the day.

So unofortunately, all i can say is hang on man, and we're here to help you out.

''I read it in the SOT forum. That was horrible, man. Don't give up, at least oyu have the satisfaction of knowing that they will die sooner or later''

Thats far from satisfaction, is their satifaction knowing he is going to die a free man ?

I'm sorry for you man, that was pure fucking evil commited to someone who didn't deserve it.

TeXD said:
''I read it in the SOT forum. That was horrible, man. Don't give up, at least oyu have the satisfaction of knowing that they will die sooner or later''

Thats far from satisfaction, is their satifaction knowing he is going to die a free man ?

I'm sorry for you man, that was pure fucking evil commited to someone who didn't deserve it.
You didn't understan my post, did you? Shut the fuck up and try not to unbalance the current topic with utter impertinence. This guy doesn't need you to make YOUR comments.

A Fire Inside said:
You didn't understan my post, did you? Shut the fuck up and try not to unbalance the current topic with utter impertinence. This guy doesn't need you to make YOUR comments.
yo. . .shill the fuck out . . .

A Fire Inside said:

how about this...both of you stop being assholes about something stupid and try and help out the guy in a tough time?

really sorry to hear that bro. its terrible to lose people, and i know how hard it is. dont give up.

Wow.....dude.....bad shit this, man....I'm lost for words....even on a distance like this I'm typing this shit in numb.....strength to you and your family & her friends....
This kind of total crap happens too often....no-one deserves to go like this
21.....total fucking sick bastard, may he rot in hell to be tortured until the end of times....

Ok I'm sorry man, this threads doesn't need me and you arguing in it. I apologise, but I just got a bit angry at the thought of scum like this dying free or without punishment.