16-17 year olds kids with no breakdowns!

:headbang: no problem man. it doesn´t exist problem if you don´t want to share your settings.;)
i think i didn´t speak with bad words.;)

:headbang: no problem man. it doesn´t exist problem if you don´t want to share your settings.;)
i think i didn´t speak with bad words.;)

No, you did not speak in bad words :)

Ive just seen you ask like 35 times for pod patches on here. Eventually you need to stop asking and start tweaking yourself dude. Yes patches can help for a starting point (you have enough I'm sure) but each guitar sounds different as does each guitar player. No one patch is going to be the end all be all tone. I'm tweaking my tone for each band so its made for that personal band.

Now get to work.....

No, you did not speak in bad words :)

Ive just seen you ask like 35 times for pod patches on here. Eventually you need to stop asking and start tweaking yourself dude. Yes patches can help for a starting point (you have enough I'm sure) but each guitar sounds different as does each guitar player. No one patch is going to be the end all be all tone. I'm tweaking my tone for each band so its made for that personal band.

Now get to work.....

only 35?

16 years old? they should be proud, and you to wickman nice mix. The solos are hilarious hahah but cmon , this impressive for such a young band.