1666 things you've noticed about a dt forum member -

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Really? How? I didn't know... :D

106: Zack has a lot stage experience.
107: UndoControl can sing The Treason Wall without ripping out his throat or throwing up his lunch.
108: UndoControl is still the master-post-whore of post-whores.
109: Marduk would defend Necrophagist to death.
110: Tritonus has longer hair than me now that I cut mine.
111: Tirtonus' new avatar looks more like a man than her last one.
112: RampageSword lives in a small town on the border of Quebec and Ontario.
113: RampageSword's family looks like a gay community, but it's only his brothers and dad.

231. 6-stringed finger is a biatch

233. everybody here try to notice 1666 things about some dt forum members

hey that's a kind of a "the person above me" thread but not in a random way to post - not bad idea :saint:

234. Geri is back after a short absence. Rumor has it that she was working on her plan to overthrow the forum ;)

Welcome back!

King Chaos said:
45. Mousewings used to crush on loads of the tall dark handsome UM swedes.
Still do. Although Canadian/North American guys are lovely too. :)

237. Arch hasn't started with the photo page yet as he's busy...? He closed his journal too after getting me addicted to writing. :p

Bitcher sanoo:
first urine is the first piss
Bitcher sanoo:
has most microbes in it
h sanoo:
of a child?
Bitcher sanoo:
of anyone
Bitcher sanoo:
when you piss every time
Bitcher sanoo:
first piss has the microbes of the urethra
Bitcher sanoo:
then the middle flow is more clean and indicates if there's any microbes in the bladder
Bitcher sanoo:
you know, when you take urine test to see if your bladder is infected

238. Siren is always like this on instant messengers. :erk: [She´s Bitcher, me H]

^:lol:

King Chaos said:
225. King Chaos thinks siren should post some art in the creativity thread.
:lol: just let me dig out teh male pr0n.. ;)

239. fireangel is just about to realise that my wedding to Nick in July was a joke.

mousewings said:
237. Arch hasn't started with the photo page yet as he's busy...? He closed his journal too after getting me addicted to writing. :p
I took over and Arch will just host it. I've been busy with uni stuff and a bit of UM (and a lot of ICQ) lately because of a certain trip i'm making in the summer, but when half of the work is done i'll finish it (i'm like halfway through).

i am absolutely unable to make a work-related decision. i've been awake for part of the night trying to think of how to behave and i still have no answers. this is a first, i am utterly unable to trust myself yet i need to do pick an option quite fast.

puzzlement at 8.50am is just not right.

Siren said:
239. fireangel is just about to realise that my wedding to Nick in July was a joke.

:OMG: Joke?

243. Rahvin is still the king of king's and rules the world with a rather gay hand.
244. Claud is still known in some circles as 'Hard Currency'
245. Siren doesnt love me anymore and has left me
246. I dont post here anymore. Although, does me posting here make me a big fucking liar?