of a child?
Bitcher sanoo:
of anyone
Bitcher sanoo:
when you piss every time
Bitcher sanoo:
first piss has the microbes of the urethra
Bitcher sanoo:
then the middle flow is more clean and indicates if there's any microbes in the bladder
Bitcher sanoo:
you know, when you take urine test to see if your bladder is infected

238. Siren is always like this on instant messengers. :erk: [She´s Bitcher, me H]
You can't :erk: at that though, that's really interesting. It also explains why on ER (shut up) last week, when giving a urine sample Clemente was asked to fill the cup mid-stream, though I'd guessed as much anyway. The only question is, now that Siren's covered the start and middle flow, what happens at the end? Is that unsuitable for testing because of all the urine pixies riding the wave?

247: Rusty has one of the best sigs ever.
248: Marduk is cheating on Siren with his wife, his dog and Tri's avatar.
249: Despite having an avatar that looks like a guy, Tri is a girl.
250: Marduk is the only one who seems to agree with Tri on the femaleness of her avatar.
251: Apparently, Tri likes to scream.
252: Siren either refuses to answer Tri's question or hasn't seen it.

253: UndoControl is a nice lad
254: He joined on Oct 2005
255: He has about 4350 posts more than I do, even though I joined 5 months earlier.
256: UndoControl does nothin but post at UM :lol:
257: Seeing his post count tells me that he sleeps at the most 2 hours per day.

258: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood listens to uneXpect.
259: He might have deciphered some of the strange sayings in their lyrics.
260: If he had, he would definitely share it with other uneXpect fans.
261: He's a nice chap himself, too.

262: UndoControls high post count would be impressive if he'd actually ever made a valuable post :lol: ba-zing.
263: Magsec4's return is long overdue. He was the best one.
264: Wolfman Von Jones looks the shit with an axe in his hand.
265: He also met up with Hyena once when she was in the states on buisiness, and they drank beer and went for walks and had a merry time.

Edit: yeah, tandom post there, soz...

266. Marduk is also known as Marduk the Horrible due to his cruelness towards people who spell "becouse" with an "o" and commit other spelling mistakes :)

267. Cuthalion is pratically invisible on this forum and thats why no one can remember or say anything about him :cry:

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
253: UndoControl is a nice lad
254: He joined on Oct 2005
255: He has about 4350 posts more than I do, even though I joined 5 months earlier.
256: UndoControl does nothin but post at UM :lol:
257: Seeing his post count tells me that he sleeps at the most 2 hours per day.
:lol:

272: Cuthalion can't spell 'because'. ;)

275-Cuthalion used to have himself in his avatar
276- Kc's 274 fact reminded me of family guy

It was ripped straight from family guy. :D I was considering whether or not to put it in quotation marks... but decided against it as I'd periphrased anyway. well done though.

277: Zack has seen the episode in season four of family guy where meg gets a make over.

Ah, now I remember. I still laughed so you win.

Whoa. Since when does my username rate inclusion in a "call out"/popularity-like forum list? This never used to happen! I don't think I can handle it. :ill: But I do appreciate the vote of confidence by some of you regarding certain fotographic endeavors. You know who you are. You're all very kind. Thank you. Namaste

6 Stringed Fingers said:
258: Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood listens to uneXpect.
259: He might have deciphered some of the strange sayings in their lyrics.
260: If he had, he would definitely share it with other uneXpect fans.
261: He's a nice chap himself, too.

Finally somebody wrote something about me T.T.

Nope, I haven't. I even made a post about that in the uneXpect phorum, and it has been read 13 times (not many users...) yet it has no replies. Maybe the guys just invented phrases that sounded cool :) .

Thanx n.n

278: Six Stringed Fingers sleeps even less than UndoControl, since he has been on this phorum for 2 months and has more than the double of posts that I have.

King Chaos 262: UndoControls high post count would be impressive if he'd actually ever made a valuable post ba-zing.

Hahaha LOL. Well actually, even though I think he has that post count because of conversations, he still submits good info IMO.