19 Hours till Nevermore

Apr 25, 2005
Nashua, NH
www.myspace.com
The clock is tickin, and I will be at Gigantour in 19 hours.
I will get my long awaited Nevermore fix, and be in a spiral of bliss.
The venue I'm going to is starting things 2 hours earlier than the tix say,
and I got an automated message from ticket master saying the same thing.
WTF is going on with this tour?
Maybe I'll get lucky and have 45 min of Nevermore instead of the 25 min they have been getting.
I'll post a review, and possibly more goodies after I recover.:headbang:

they have a special fye tent for autoghraphs.

If you Buy TGE, you get a wristband, and can wait in line to get it signed.
I will wait till they head out on tour as a headliner. The past three times I've seen them around here I got to meet them and hang out back stage.
They are pretty accessable to the fans, and hella great guys.

I will get some pix, and if my plan works...some goodies to go with that for you all.....muhahahahahaha (insert sinister laugh)

I've got 34 days to wait. My venue isn't quite as glamourous as the Gigantour but Bradford Rio's will do just fine for me, I'm so looking forward to it!! :hotjump:

Last time I saw Warrel (don't think Jim was playing that night - correct me if I'm wrong) was in Northern Ireland's Antrim Forum in 1988. Sanctuary were supporting Megadeth on the 'So Far, So Good, So What..' tour. Sanctuary wasted megadeth that night (Mr Mustaine was more than a little wasted himself) and as a fairly recent convert to Nevermore (bought 'Enemies...' when it first came out got the rest very soon after), and as a huge Sanctuary fan, I can't wait to see them.

There is no other band like them - totally unique, intelligent, complex, angry and beautiful. Oh, and as fucking heavy as a tractor sandwich :headbang: :tickled: :tickled:

I'm 34 and my nephew is 14 and we're going together - shows the extent of the band's appeal - I'm more into old school thrash (overkill, 'tallica, etc) whereas he likes Trivium and lamb of God - but we both love Nevermore. This Godless Endeavour is so good - getting really cool reviews here in the UK although I'm really annoyed the haven't been featured in Metall Hammer or Kerrang (Terrorizer did a really cool piece though).

Interesting fact - that gig in Antrim I referred to above was the inspiration for Megadeth's song 'Holy Wars'. I know why... but does anyone else?

Cool site and cool forum, people!

Seventh Rising said:
they have a special fye tent for autoghraphs.

If you Buy TGE, you get a wristband, and can wait in line to get it signed.
I will wait till they head out on tour as a headliner. The past three times I've seen them around here I got to meet them and hang out back stage.
They are pretty accessable to the fans, and hella great guys.

I will get some pix, and if my plan works...some goodies to go with that for you all.....muhahahahahaha (insert sinister laugh)

Tell em "the knights" say HEY and to give a phone home sometime...
:headbang:

Seventh Rising said:
The clock is tickin, and I will be at Gigantour in 19 hours.
I will get my long awaited Nevermore fix, and be in a spiral of bliss.
The venue I'm going to is starting things 2 hours earlier than the tix say,
and I got an automated message from ticket master saying the same thing.
WTF is going on with this tour?
Maybe I'll get lucky and have 45 min of Nevermore instead of the 25 min they have been getting.
I'll post a review, and possibly more goodies after I recover.:headbang:
which venue is that, i might be headed to the same show! they're starting early? :err:

Silent Song said:
which venue is that, i might be headed to the same show! they're starting early? :err:

The Verizon Wireless in Manchester, NH.
A bunch of us have been trying to find out all day WTF is going on since the move the time from 7pm to 5:30.
If I miss Nevermore I will be so pissed off. They are the reason I bought tix in the first place:headbang:

You'd best be advised to get there at 5:30, because last night here in Maine, they came on at around 6, because when I walked in, they were midway through their first song. Despite the tickets saying the show started at 7.

hiya um whats this aboutthe tix being wrong ...im scared i have a car full of people going tomarrow(8/21)at the mid hudson civic center in poughkeepsie ny and the tix say doors open at 5 what should i do i mean the plan is to be there by 4 anyway but should we be there earlier? help me i dont want to miss anything my whole summer has been about the anticipation of this.

Forever Nevermore said:
Interesting fact - that gig in Antrim I referred to above was the inspiration for Megadeth's song 'Holy Wars'. I know why... but does anyone else?

Holy shit I would have loved to be at that show, "Anarchy in Ireland!"