19 things you didn't need to know

siderea

soûl spy
Apr 13, 2002
bubbelgum
Visit site
Hein meijers & simon rozendaal collected 666 things which you don’t need to know… here you’ve got 19 of them.

1. smoking is (sometimes) healthy
nicotine sometimes contains elements which have a positive influence for your body. Cigarettes are unhealthy because of the paper which you smoke, and because of chemical additives. Nicotine is the working element of the tobacco plant and doesn’t have exclusive negative influences. Smoking protects you against some brain diseases, like Alzheimer, Parkinson and the syndrome of Gilles de la Tourette. Patients with these diseases might be helped with nicotine-plasters.

2. honey is the only food that doesn’t get bad
because of the chemical structure of pure honey, there can’t get bacteria inside. It’s the only food which can be maintained for centuries without getting bad. Actually honey is the saliva of the bee, a kind of bee-vomit.

3. Chinese put salt in their tea
Salt keeps water in our body and keeps us from drying. In north and west china people find it tasty to put salt in their tea. Salt makes you fat because it keeps water inside, but sugar makes you even more fat.

4. even aged people can be hyperactive
SHS is the abbreviation for senile hyperactive syndrome, a kind of AHDH for 50+.

5. men who ejaculate more often, have less chance for breast cancer
American studies tell us that men who ejaculate at least 6 times a month, have less chance to get breast cancer. Though it should be said, men don’t get breast cancer that often. The only body part which isn’t able to get cancer is the eye lens.

6. pub hopping is good for cholesterol
both alcohol and body movement can influence the positive side of cholesterol in your body. Thus a combination of both, like running to a bar, can’t be bad. It depends from person to person what kind of positive influence alcohol has for someone. The more ADH (kind of enzyme which kills alcohol) in your liver, the more you can drink alcohol. This depends on how big you and your liver are. When you drink more than you’re able to, alcohol get stuck in your liver and changes it’s chemical structure. This gives poisonous results which end up in a hangover. Women produce less ADH than men, thus they’re more quick drunk.

7. alcohol makes you intelligent
people who drink some alcohol every day, would have an IQ which is 2-3 points higher than people who don’t drink at all. Our brain needs oxygen to function. when you drink alcohol, the pressure in your blood arises and your heart pumps better. This way your blood circulates more fluently and there gets more oxygen in your brain. Someone who drinks regularly, should be a bit better in thinking than someone who never does.

8. you recognise drunkards because of their breasts
men who drink too much, develop breasts. Testosteron is a hormone which is responsible for typical male, often aggressive, behaviour. One factor of autism btw, is a too high level of testosteron. Women produce less testosteron and more oestrogen, this helps for getting breasts. Hop contains a pseudo-oestrogen, it imitates the female hormone. This is why many elder men, who often drink beer, not only have a beer belly, but as well breasts.

9. baby’s are more heavy when they’re born in may
baby’s born in may, weigh about 200gr more than children born in other months. A Darwinist explanation could be that there are less fruits in may in nature. Perhaps evolution gave more fats for children which were gonna be born that month.

10. circumcised men have less chance to get infected with HIV
medical investigation shows that a man who isn’t circumcised, has 50% more chance of getting infected with HIV. This is because the presence of the foreskin increase the risk for bleedings during sexual contact, during which HIV is easier to spread. Especially men who are rough in bed, should be more careful.

11. monkey’s which are more intelligent, have a thicker penis
bonobos, chimpanzees, people and other primates which are most directed towards sex and polygamy, have in relation to their length of body, the longest penises. Reason is that the semen of the male with the biggest penis is ejaculated deeper, and thus the female has more chance to be pregnant. For male monkey’s which show a more monogamy behaviour, it’s less important to have a big one. Male gorilla’s i.e., mostly faithful to their partner, have a penis of 5 cm.
In thickness human males win the contest of bonobo and chimpanzee, probably because we’re ‘that intelligent’. Everything what we do has a purpose, and is awarded in an almost childish way by mother nature. We feel filled and happy after a meal, because we gave our body new food. It’s the same thing with sex. The vagina has to be wide enough, so the baby can get through. But because women should be able to have pleasure while having sex, evolution gave men a penis which is quite thick.

12. you know your length since you’re 2 years old
this says that every human lives according to a hereditary programme. It’s possible to forecast things through genetical investigation about your character, but neighbourhood circumstances make that your faith isn’t completely destined. Nevertheless, lots of physiological things are destined. If you want to know how tall your toddler will be, multiply it’s length at age of 2 with two.

13. crocodile runs faster than humans.
Though it must be said that their short pats and length make them less good at curves. So zigzag while meeting a crocodile and make him doing the same while meeting one, might save your life. It’s cheek muscles are so strong, that it can crack your legs and arms in one bite. To open it’s cheek, the muscles are so week, you can keep his mouth shut with one hand.

14. cockroaches can live for weeks without head
they will dry out, because it’s difficult to drink without a head. But they’ve so much food supplies, they can live for a couple of weeks.

15. the Eiffel tower is 1 meter more high in summertime.
Iron gets larger when the weather is cold. You hear it when trams and trains pass by on the rails. This is why the railroad consists of different segments. Same goes for the Eiffel tower.

16. female pigs get horny from male sweat
in the armpit of men there’s a hormone which is also in truffles and it’s smelling like an element in the saliva of male pigs. When pigs try to find truffles, they actually are looking for the other pig. The chemical elements which are both in truffles and the human sweat, ferormones, are a part in primitive communication, and thus as well in today’s seducing.

17. space is only one hour driving
universe is quite close, but there’s no motorway to reach it, so we use a rocket to get there. It’s only about 100 km from here though.

18. there’s a mountain double the height of the mount everest
the foundation of the mauna kea in Hawaii is deep on the ocean’s bottom. This mountain is about 2times the mount everest. That one starts at sealevel and that’s why everyone considers it as the heighest mountain on earth. Because of gravity earth couldn’t carry a mountain more heigh than the everest. It’d collapse like a pudding.

19. hay can explode when it’s moist

if a farmer doesn’t dry the grass after he harvested, it can become very explosive. The resting water causes a chemical process which could case a fire or even explosion. In 1970 8 people were hurt by the explosion of a heap of hay in the Netherlands.

siderea said:
10.circumcised men have less chance to get infected with HIV medical investigation shows that a man who isn’t circumcised, has 50% more chance of getting infected with HIV. This is because the presence of the foreskin increase the risk for bleedings during sexual contact, during which HIV is easier to spread. Especially men who are rough in bed, should be more careful.

i knew it was my lucky day :tickled:

Don Corleone said:
hehe these are cool yeah

now i've got a few things to say when im hitting on a girl haha

For male monkey’s which show a more monogamy behaviour, it’s less important to have a big one. Male gorilla’s i.e., mostly faithful to their partner, have a penis of 5 cm.

:D

no offence :)

siderea said:
Hein meijers & simon rozendaal collected 666 things which you don’t need to know… here you’ve got 19 of them.

3. Chinese put salt in their tea

7. alcohol makes you intelligent

14. cockroaches can live for weeks without head

3. <-English put milk in it :yell:
hey guys, I love you and don't wanna blame you, but in my opinion milk is just good without anything else in it... love milk (but not tea sometimes)
but not to mention, there is salt in cakes as well, thankfully we cannot taste it when ready
7. wish I could see...
14. no comment
is there some tale about a horse riding man without head?

Loona said:
3. <-English put milk in it :yell:
hey guys, I love you and don't wanna blame you, but in my opinion milk is just good without anything else in it... love milk (but not tea sometimes)
but not to mention, there is salt in cakes as well, thankfully we cannot taste it when ready

the only tea with milk i liked is this kind of indian one, the flavours are especially mixed to drink it with tea, so it's the only one i think is acceptable with milk in it. otherwhise those holy drinks should be kept apart from eachother :yell:

in belgium we rather put sugar on our pop corn then salt. i heard that's uncommon too... oh well.