2 Day Hangovers ftl

Hahaha, fuck, that's a great idea. I think the stall would be mainly unmanned. In fact, can we not just hit Oktoberfest instead?!

Seems a bit more apt ;)

I've never gotten a huge hangover in my life. A couple months ago I got shit drunk for 5 days in a row and the 6th day I woke up like nothing happened :lol:

Anyways what I do to avoid hangovers is to drink about 2L of water before going to sleep, eating something heavy like the beef sandwich and sleeping for 12+ hours. If doing that you're still hangover for 2 days, stop drinking man :D

Stop drinking? You mad? ;)

I think I've just made myself ill. Had crazy hot/cold sweats the past two nights. I'm not a sweaty person in the slightest, even when I hit the gym. I'd been ill before my birthday and just worked through it.

Anyways what I do to avoid hangovers is to drink about 2L of water before going to sleep, eating something heavy like the beef sandwich and sleeping for 12+ hours. :D

WHAT??? Eating before sleeping? Never!! What kind of evil-doctor are you?:devil:

I have recently been diagnosed hiatus hernia, esofagitis and gastritis. Had lots of heartburns during my last 21 years of weekly drunkness. And the gastric doctor told me "NEVER go to bed after eating, wait 2 hours.".
I used to get home so hungry when drinking that I ate everything in my way, those nights were like a pain in the ass, and the day after was even worse. So many heartburns caused damage to my stomach.
Now I try to be very careful when drinking/eating/sleeping.

Hey guys, watch your stomachs!