2 Questions

drowd

Feb 11, 2008
Hi there

I'd just wanted to know 2 things

Do you think that Opeth gains a lot of money when fans buy via the End Records ?

Should I buy the New Still Life(I already have the old 1) ?

First question, I have absolutely no idea :rofl:

Secondly, if you're a hardcore Opeth fan I'd recommend getting the new Still Life. I never had the old so when I saw the new special edition selling cheap I got it quick. It's a remaster. there's some pretty nice artwork in there as well. also comes with a 5.1 surround mix of the album as well as a video of Face of Melinda being played live (which I have yet to watch).

Hi there

I'd just wanted to know 2 things

Do you think that Opeth gains a lot of money when fans buy via the End Records ?

Should I buy the New Still Life(I already have the old 1) ?

1) The End sells the SE for $21, I think. Any cut the band gets out of this is small. Buy the album for the cheapest you can, and use that saved money to buy Opeth tickets and t-shirts if you want to support the band.

2) I ripped the DVD and converted the sound to CD, and it sounds a lot better than the original CD. I also partially financed the purchase of the new version by selling my old one. Consider doing both of these.

Thanks ! I'm gonna get SL ASAP.

It kinda sucks that Opeth doesn't get what they diserve from TER... I paid the SE of Watershed 21 + 12$ for the shipping (hoping that I would get the signed booklet thingy) And I just saw the SE at my local store for 20$:mad:

I was dissapointed with the new version of SL. The booklet is glued inside the CD case, instead of the normal way with a sleeve.