2 weeks until the DVD release!

I would not be able to order the DVD online because I wouldn't be able to wait the length of time it would take for it to get to my house. So I am going to my local best buy on the 24th and pick it up in person and see it same day. Thats the way to go. :)

Snowmaker said:
www.theendrecords.com has it now for order. BOTH versions.

I'll just wait and get the regular version from www.amazon.com, its cheaper.

Is the price on theendrecords really correct? $27.49? If so then I'm seriously pissed off. That would be equal to 198 SEK wheras I will have to pay 379 SEK here in Sweden! That's almost twice as much! Heck, the normal version will cost 299 SEK.

Aaahhh, I just realized that I`m not at home the day the DVD will be released!! Help! Hhhmm, I`ve got to search for a solution because I want, need, MUST see it that day!! *ggg*

@Strahd I don't know about the US, but here in Germany the regular version is 24.99 Euros and the limited edition 27.99 Euros (Amazon prices). Would be too weird if it really cost twice as much in Sweden... :(

Meurglys said:
@Strahd I don't know about the US, but here in Germany the regular version is 24.99 Euros and the limited edition 27.99 Euros (Amazon prices). Would be too weird if it really cost twice as much in Sweden... :(

Well it won't be twice the price compared to yours but it will still be a lot more expensive. The limited version is 40.60 Euros and the ordinary 32.03 Euros :yuk: I really hope it is just a misstake from the store.

Edit: The more I look into this the angrier I get. I have now checked a couple of other Swedish stores and they all have the same high price. I wonder if the band will sell the DVD themselves on the screening since it takes place after the actual release?

That sucks. :(
Just checked: Amazon Germany charges 5,17 Euros for shipping a DVD to Sweden and it would take at least 7 days to get there. Not really an option either, I guess?

If it is an option I could help you out with a few German words to run you through the ordering process. ;)

Meurglys said:
That sucks. :(
Just checked: Amazon Germany charges 5,17 Euros for shipping a DVD to Sweden and it would take at least 7 days to get there. Not really an option either, I guess?

If it is an option I could help you out with a few German words to run you through the ordering process. ;)

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll just get it the normal way. I need to support the band as much as possible back here and every sale counts.

Strahd said:
Is the price on theendrecords really correct? $27.49? If so then I'm seriously pissed off. That would be equal to 198 SEK wheras I will have to pay 379 SEK here in Sweden! That's almost twice as much! Heck, the normal version will cost 299 SEK.

I just bought the limited version of the DVD-set today from my local store here in central Finland for 37.90 euros (=48 USD or 348 SEK). After watching the first DVD which is the concert one, I can tell you that it was TOTALLY worth it, breathtakingly awesome! Every EG fan should get the chills quite a few times when watching it, I sure did :)

So try to stop thinking about the price and just get the set as soon as possible, you'll love it (I can promise you that even if I haven't seen one second of the 6.5 hours of bonus material yet)!

pollution said:
I just bought the limited version of the DVD-set today from my local store here in central Finland for 37.90 euros (=48 USD or 348 SEK). After watching the first DVD which is the concert one, I can tell you that it was TOTALLY worth it, breathtakingly awesome! Every EG fan should get the chills quite a few times when watching it, I sure did :)

So try to stop thinking about the price and just get the set as soon as possible, you'll love it (I can promise you that even if I haven't seen one second of the 6.5 hours of bonus material yet)!

Oh I have no doubts in my mind that I will love it seeing as I was there in front row to enjoy it first hand. I just find it odd that the price is so different, especially since Sweden used to be one of the cheapest countries in Europe when it came to music.

Strahd said:
Oh I have no doubts in my mind that I will love it seeing as I was there in front row to enjoy it first hand. I just find it odd that the price is so different, especially since Sweden used to be one of the cheapest countries in Europe when it came to music.

Ah, lucky you then if you were there for that brilliant performance. You can get the dvd-set for 208 SEK + postages 29 SEK from cdon.com :) That's the price for the normal version (last week they had the limited one listed too but for some reason not anymore).

pollution said:

I'm just jelous that you were able to purchase it before it was released. :erk: I have to wait another 5-6 days yet!!! :err: