The "I am Glorius, I've got the new album!" Thread

They will be up on Tuesday (Feb 22) regarding to the message in the package.

And I can't wait to access all the goodies! Call me selfish, but damned if I'm going to pass around the details or what's inside either and hope everyone else keeps it to themselves too.

Everything is working now, I have download the demos and videos :) But I have not listen or watched anything yet , time for sleep now, tomorrow after work I will have all the goodies waiting for me !

I got part of the demos. I was wondering if it's possible to get all of them in lossless format such as .wav

my album arrived yesterday. i love it!!! and Carina's version of ...and the Distance is soooo different from Tom's intepretation. he's much brute force. but i guess that's the intent

I preordered the Evergrey Glorious Collision Limited PreOrder (with T-shirt and demo) few months ago and still haven't received nothing (I live in France). I sent 3 mails to sales@evergrey.net but I have no answer. That's why I take the liberty to post in the forum. If someone can help me to contact the merchandise service. Thank you !
I want me Glorious Collision so bad !

Wonderful album :)

Just wondering: when we ordered the special versiom it was written that we will get the first Evergrey demo and Backing tracks!

"You will also be able to download the background music track so you could practice your own solos over it."

On the special website I don't find the backing tracks... will they be posted later ?