2003 Album Reviews

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
I've created a simple list of all our album reviews from 2003 - accessible from the front page for easy access. This list will obviously grow until we wrap up the year.

The link for Hate Crew Deathroll links to the review for Follow The Reaper :erk: other than that it's v handy :) perusing it now...

I'll be onto it :)

EDIT: Still not working on this end? :erk:

I gotta say, the Wolfcry review don't half make it sound appealling to my ears! :D

:cool: Very nice, I like the yellow highlighting thingy, makes it very easy to see who everything.

Though the site and forum tend to be a little more extreme than the stuff that I usually listen to, I find the site's review well written, and the opinions of the writers worthy of respect. The same can be said for most of the regular posters here as well.

GZ

Papa Josh said:
I think it would be nifty to include which ones were Picks Of the Week and for what corresponding week.
I was thinking this myself - the only problem is, I'm not so coordinated that I've kept a track record of this. I don't archive our old pages, I overwrite them to save space/memory.

I am more than happy to go in and update the list with the 'Picks of the Week', but if you guys can help me remember which ones those were, I'll happily update the list accordingly.

Maybe some of the forum gang members can help with this too?

General Zod said:
Though the site and forum tend to be a little more extreme than the stuff that I usually listen to, I find the site's review well written, and the opinions of the writers worthy of respect. The same can be said for most of the regular posters here as well.

GZ
Thanks GZ.

I must admit, it does indeed appear that we focus on more extreme material, but truth be known, I still happily listen to my traditional/prog/power metal, as I'm sure some of the other staffers do as well.

Personally, I would love to get more reviews out on Evergrey, Edguy, Iced Earth, Symphony X, Nevermore, etc. I know we have staffers who can talk intelligently to these artists, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we get round to it...

...watch this space.

Staff picks of the week that I remember:
Exhumed
Virgin Black
King Crimson
Zyklon
Dead Soul Tribe (???)
Watch Them Die (???)

And thanks, General Zod. :)

NAD said:
Staff picks of the week that I remember:
Exhumed